The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

BBob

WKR
BORR gapped down and tested support. I suspect wobbling going on over yesterdays press release. Moving forward it will need to break out over the upper trend-line. Lets see how she fares.

Attachments

• BORR 06_16_2021 Descend Tri.JPG
    BORR 06_16_2021 Descend Tri.JPG
    131.4 KB · Views: 49

BBob

WKR
GOED on a nice run today.
GOED has a big gap to fill above from $3.68 to $6.07. First hurdle to get there will likely be pushing over and closing above $3.34 (it's been rejected so far today at $3.39), second $3.52 and ultimately $3.7. If it'll eventually pop $3.7 and fill the gap that'll be a good payday.

Last edited:

Mudslinger

Lil-Rokslider
What's the story with that stock...?
I believe it dipped when one of their studies didn't do as well as they thought it would. I think it has a couple of new studies in the pipeline that should raise the price.

I believe it could go over $10 per share fairly easy, just a matter of when. Also I'm a sucker for pharma companies since my better half is in the industry.

Broomd

WKR
I believe it dipped when one of their studies didn't do as well as they thought it would. I think it has a couple of new studies in the pipeline that should raise the price.

I believe it could go over $10 per share fairly easy, just a matter of when. Also I'm a sucker for pharma companies since my better half is in the industry.
Thanks for the insights.. Appreciated.

22lr

WKR
I was all on track for a green day until Boeing decided to take a dip down $4.68... ugh, so much for small gains in my OTCs... lol

I'm sure Boeing will go up tomorrow but my OTCs will head back down. Aint investing fun!

I do wish SIML would hurry up and get sorted with the reverse merger and split, its just annoying that my Schwab account still thinks its up by 12000%...

HuntingIndian

Lil-Rokslider
GOED has a big gap to fill above from $3.68 to $4.2. First hurdle to get there will likely be pushing over and closing above $3.34 (it's been rejected so far today at $3.39), second $3.52 and ultimately $3.7. If it'll eventually pop $3.7 and fill the gap that'll be a good payday.

it did hit 3.53 today and hovering around it.