The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Loaded UUUU, DNN, PYR, ENG
Bought sold dpls 12 times in the last week. $
Have positions in Tlss, wsgf, Mnkkq. swing or days on those has been fun.
PLTR has been a steady monkey. I actually think we could see $100 next year. Until then, trailing stop at 10%

I had usdt waiting and finally got a grip of XRP again at .52. ADA approx $1 was nice today.
that might be the support. Seems pretty solid now

joel_sledz

Lil-Rokslider
What does everyone think of $WKHS? Long term play in my opinion. Sketchy one to dump money into right now though.

Okhotnik

WKR
My sell order on SM hit at 24.50. 8000 shares, 53 per cent gains. Probably should have held on longer
HLX 9000 shares hit sell order at 6.35 9000 shares . only 21 per cent. bit of a dog this year compared to other energy stocks

CDEV broke 7!!

Buy order in for CNQ. trying to accumulate more dividend stocks. Hopefully another small correction like last week. I think lots of potential up in Canada oil gas fields now.

Bought 40,000 shares of lxxgf at .59 a few days ago. One of the stocks that has potential to make huge gains. Involved in some very interesting research. Just a pure speculation play. What the heck

Try and make some money on this market while economies are opening, then see who the winners and losers will be

Okhotnik

WKR
here's to you cdev

WyodWGg.jpg

Broomd

WKR
CDEV and FET amongst all other energy stocks looking good today. I have been holding for a very very long time......,, just can't pull myself off the train.
Congrats my friend, and to you too, Tom. That SM b/s was killer.
Big buys coming in, so hopefully we just keep gaining DEV mo.

Been holding 4K of HLX patiently for $7. c'mon!

WTI

Day's Range72.82 - 74.25

Last edited:

Smallie

Lil-Rokslider
Newbie to buying and selling calls. Do you guys swing trade those like stock? Dipped my toes into a couple $6 07/16 CDEV calls a couple weeks ago which are doing great right now but they seem to move up and down pretty quickly. Do you guys sell them on good days and rebuy when they come back down? I have one call in BFLY that went up 100% in two days and now I am down on it. Was wondering if I should have sold it when it popped pretty good last week and bought another one now. Thanks to this board I have done very well the past year considering I had no idea what I was doing when I got in the market last March so a big thanks to all of you that are much more experienced than me. Figured this is a nice way to pay for tags in the future

go_deep

WKR
Alright which is the next CDEV boys and girls? We gotta have another Rokslide winner

If you look at the 5 year charts on many of the O&G stocks there's definitely a lot of room for recovery for some of them, but some are way more risky on if they'll recover.

I am in no way recommending anyone buy these, but the potential is there.

PGAS .08 today, had been over $6 in the last 5 years, over $2 in the last 2 years.
AXAS $3.10 today, been north of $50 in the last 5 years, over $25 in the last 2 years, but they're a little sketchy on if they can refinance some of their debt, but with crude prices continuing to rise it may work out.
Even BORR could end up 3-5x today's current price.

Full disclosure, each one of the stocks I named I do own shares in each, but my risk tolerance is pretty high.

For the people who picked up GOED, what your guys thoughts on holding it now? It blew by the $4.15 targets you guys had put on it. Sold some at 4.30 to cover, but still have a good chunk waiting on what it's going to do since it did hit 4.50

Assuming firearm/ammo stocks are still a strong hold, but also can’t imagine they will rise too much more.

Any thoughts on limits to put on OLN, VSTO, SWBI?

Broomd

WKR
If you look at the 5 year charts on many of the O&G stocks there's definitely a lot of room for recovery for some of them, but some are way more risky on if they'll recover.

I am in no way recommending anyone buy these, but the potential is there.

PGAS .08 today, had been over $6 in the last 5 years, over $2 in the last 2 years.
AXAS $3.10 today, been north of $50 in the last 5 years, over $25 in the last 2 years, but they're a little sketchy on if they can refinance some of their debt, but with crude prices continuing to rise it may work out.
Even BORR could end up 3-5x today's current price.

Full disclosure, each one of the stocks I named I do own shares in each, but my risk tolerance is pretty high.
That's a solid synopsis, thanks deep..
Haven't been following AXAS lately but probably should be. Holding 50K of PGAS,...fingers crossed.
For the people who picked up GOED, what your guys thoughts on holding it now? It blew by the $4.15 targets you guys had put on it. Sold some at 4.30 to cover, but still have a good chunk waiting on what it's going to do since it did hit 4.50
Initially put a $4.15 on it, but now thinking $6, DD shows a ton of upside. jmo....

HUNT JR

WKR
I am curious here too, one analyst gave it a buy rating with some long term upside. I do not think $6 is unrealistic. But, who knows!

Okhotnik

WKR
This newsletter has been around for a long time. Used to read it. Makes some points about o&g and the market we all know

I see AXAS was just upgraded from hold to buy by one sedrvice. Big risk but might jump in again

Source: Author's Work

Despite strong oil prices, Abraxas may not be able to reduce its debt much in 2021. That is because Abraxas is now dealing with very high interest rates on its debt. It noted that the default interest rate on its first-lien credit facility debt was 8.75%. The PIK interest rate on its second-lien debt was 15.75% at the end of Q1 2021.

Source: Author's Work

Despite strong oil prices, Abraxas may not be able to reduce its debt much in 2021. That is because Abraxas is now dealing with very high interest rates on its debt. It noted that the default interest rate on its first-lien credit facility debt was 8.75%. The PIK interest rate on its second-lien debt was 15.75% at the end of Q1 2021.