The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

mck71

WKR
Roku stock. Bought during initial offering at $21 a share. Sure which I had bought more...

I have 80% of my long term in AMP and it is acting like a short term pump and dump. Hope that’s not the case... I still feel like it’s a long term hold but it’s up over 40% right now. Talk about Amazon adoption is driving the price up.

I have 80% of my long term in AMP and it is acting like a short term pump and dump. Hope that’s not the case... I still feel like it’s a long term hold but it’s up over 40% right now. Talk about Amazon adoption is driving the price up.

I picked up a bunch of crypto on the big dip last week to include AMP, up 70% on it right now. Like you I’m holding long term so if it comes back down I’m not to worried. I’ll be buying more at some point. Overall crypto is rocking right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I picked up a bunch of crypto on the big dip last week to include AMP, up 70% on it right now. Like you I’m holding long term so if it comes back down I’m not to worried. I’ll be buying more at some point. Overall crypto is rocking right now.

I don’t mind the jump, just hoping it would go up a little slower and not cause so much attention like this and then get a bad rap as a sh!tcoin. It is a very solid business plan and has a pile of potential. There isn’t much security in crypto and this is the first option I felt would be stable and successful long term. Even now, anything under $0.10 I feel is a solid buy.

Poser

WKR
I have a crypto wallet in Binance (I have others, too, so not all in one pot), but my BTC balance suddenly changed to .72 cents from several hundred dollars. I looked through my purchase history and I have about 10 purchase transactions of all in the low to mid $30,000s. No withdrawals or sales. I gave it a few days to see if the balance would resolve, but still showing less than a dollar. Anyone experienced anything like that?

I have a crypto wallet in Binance (I have others, too, so not all in one pot), but my BTC balance suddenly changed to .72 cents from several hundred dollars. I looked through my purchase history and I have about 10 purchase transactions of all in the low to mid $30,000s. No withdrawals or sales. I gave it a few days to see if the balance would resolve, but still showing less than a dollar. Anyone experienced anything like that?
Seems off. Did your coin count change or do you still have the total coins you bought?

Poser

WKR
Tesla report is in. Wow. Just wow.

1 billion in net income, up 1000% from a year ago.

$1.45 vs 98 cents per share adjusted expected.

Revenue: $11.96 billion vs 11.30 billion expected.

Overall revenue: 10.21 billion

Tesla report is in. Wow. Just wow.

1 billion in net income, up 1000% from a year ago.

$1.45 vs 98 cents per share adjusted expected.

Revenue: $11.96 billion vs 11.30 billion expected.

Overall revenue: 10.21 billion

Pocket change hahaha

KsRancher

WKR
I just read the GE is doing a 1-8 reverse split on Aug 2nd. I think I will get out of mine tomorrow if it gets a good jump from earnings report

BBob

WKR
ES and NQ forming up reversal signals again. If they don't turn it around it could be a repeat from two weeks ago. Both hit resistance at trend-line yesterday and so far are not following through pushing the new highs. August and more so September are traditionally down months. GOOGL reports tomorrow after the bell. GOOGL is oversold and running super hot. Will it puke after earnings? AAPL reports tomorrow after the bell and AMZN Thursday.

Y'all have a good evening, time to put on the pack for a late evening training hump :)

Last edited:

Broomd

WKR
Broomd,
Not to sign too green… can you explain how this impacts the o&g stocks? I have seen the drop in price in the past couple weeks, but will this news you shared cause the prices to drop further?
Julius, the premise is good draw = diminished supply and increased demand = higher stock price.... but the truth is that good draw #'s haven't been jump-starting O&G lately like they should. Several things at play I suspect, but eventually things should take off. Earnings for many O&G companies upcoming, let's hope that the market isn't too depressed or weirded out with Delta variant, inflation, etc, to really reward those numbers.

Last edited: