The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Bucky

Lil-Rokslider
These oil stocks are going to keep going up! Demand isn’t slowing and prices keep going up. Win win GTE will finally pay off one of these days with some big gains

Okhotnik

WKR
Generally sticking with energy and mining commodities which took a big hit in July. Remember September, October last year and did not panic.Stick with a plan

Adding to TGP, LPI, OMP, CDEV, PE, ABML, CDEV, RIO, SM, WLL, REI, SM,DVN
TGA, SU, ET, the last 50 days. Down over
twenty per cent end of July on those but added. Bought back big into SAVE last week again after the bad news and all of the cancellations.

Bought a bunch of lxxgf, fdus on a gamble two weeks ago

Added some eth when it dropped near 2K recently

EastMT

WKR
7126b0cb6b51965f580ebaff365e507e.jpg

I don’t really play OTC, but if this is correct, cutting 70% of OTC stocks for people to play with is going to increase the 3000 wildly. May be a good time to start nibbling OTC dips if you play them

go_deep

WKR
7126b0cb6b51965f580ebaff365e507e.jpg

I don’t really play OTC, but if this is correct, cutting 70% of OTC stocks for people to play with is going to increase the 3000 wildly. May be a good time to start nibbling OTC dips if you play them

Where did you get this info?

EastMT

WKR

Basically no OTC ticker can be traded without a large sponsor to prevent the fraudulent ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

go_deep

WKR

Basically no OTC ticker can be traded without a large sponsor to prevent the fraudulent ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the link!

Broomd

WKR
From Yahoo News today: love the part about possible dividends or share buyback....A guy can hope! Cleaning up debt is another huge asset.

HuntingIndian

Lil-Rokslider
RYCEY took off this morning (RR on london stock exchange), hit 52 week high. been holding for almost a year in negative.

Okhotnik

WKR
You watch these oil numbers like a hawk. Whats your take on Nat Gas? It looks to get ugly for Europe sooner rather than later.

Do you follow Cheniere energy LNG? Its ramped uo but if nat gas explodes up it looks to be a big beneficiary…

I bought TGP beginning of August after following this year. Might want to check out. Decent dividend too

EastMT

WKR
CEI running. Thanks for the tip Coop!

That one wasn’t my idea but glad you got some! they are talking big numbers, $5+ some $10. I’m at 100% profits now, sold enough so I have zero risk.

Glad to see you boys heavy in oil are getting your day!

Weed and EV related are up today as well,
Maybe we are gonna cycle back to those, I just scrolled those two watchlists and they are almost all moving.