The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

484060e55cfe729eb6c1215d5d44ca5d.jpg

This is the guy who called out CEI carbon capture, he says $5+ maybe $10. If I had 1 trade like that I’d be off the grid somewhere around Wrangell waving my hat to the crazy world as I left
Sold my big caps so I got some change to spare. If she dips tomorrow, I might throw a little at it.

Broomd

WKR
You watch these oil numbers like a hawk. Whats your take on Nat Gas? It looks to get ugly for Europe sooner rather than later.

Do you follow Cheniere energy LNG? Its ramped uo but if nat gas explodes up it looks to be a big beneficiary…

I haven't, Bd, but hard to imagine that things aren't going to continue to track up for the foreseeable future.
1632777310361.png

rob86jeep

WKR
TLSS is waiting for news of a huge acquisition which will hopefully happen this week. It's a penny stock, currently trading at just over 2 cents, but it's purchasing a 100 million dollar company and may jump to 6-10 cents this week... Not a financial adviser, just trying to spread some potential wealth around.

Hoping someone can help educate me a little on the bond markets? Is it time to move over into some bond funds now that the yields are rising? I have 4-5 different bond funds in my 401k plan, but I know zero about the bond markets and need to do some more digging on if I am even remotely on the right track with my thinking.

EastMT

WKR
ea280920859eac156cf996d2bd4a5266.jpg

Head and shoulders on spy 4hr, below 434.50 we should see 430-428 in no bounce from the 8/17 neckline

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poser

WKR
Hoping someone can help educate me a little on the bond markets? Is it time to move over into some bond funds now that the yields are rising? I have 4-5 different bond funds in my 401k plan, but I know zero about the bond markets and need to do some more digging on if I am even remotely on the right track with my thinking.

Not an expert, but I like and hold BND

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EastMT

WKR
I looked back like 20 years, if august is up in SPY, there’s a 5-10% correction sept/oct like 75% of the time. A good pullback will be money in the bank for the rebound

Okhotnik

WKR
got a sell order on cdev for 7. Take my 30 per cent gain if it reaches that. Probably very good chance it will pass 7 by end of next week.

LPI has doubled this past month. Of course didn't buy in again at enough shares. Timing the market is usually pretty simple

Oil seven year high and seems to have momentum.

Last edited:

jlh42581

WKR
2% down on the S&P again and guess what shit the bed with it.... you guessed it.... crypto. Theres no getting away from the system, just different vehicles.

EastMT

WKR
2% down on the S&P again and guess what shit the bed with it.... you guessed it.... crypto. Theres no getting away from the system, just different vehicles.

Yeah crypto is now treated like a penny stock. March 2020 crash it hit what like 4000? It pretty much follows the market anymore, a good crash will be a decent swing.