Disabled daughter's first mule deer

AndySee

FNG
Just scrolling through old threads and saw this. With a daughter on the way, it definitely hit home. Congratulations to her and you for sharing your passions with your daughter

Incredible. What a great father daughter experience that nobody will ever forget. You are an amazing dad sharing a terrific trip.
Thanks for sharing with everyone

lang

Lil-Rokslider
Love it. I am involved with CDA Team Hoyt that we take out anyone with a disability to a myriad of local races and there's no way to explain how much joy and inspiration these kids bring to everyone around them. Thanks for sharing.

OP
tulsaburnside
Love it. I am involved with CDA Team Hoyt that we take out anyone with a disability to a myriad of local races and there's no way to explain how much joy and inspiration these kids bring to everyone around them. Thanks for sharing.
Man, you are right. I have been fortunate to do some great hunts over my lifetime but to see her excitement level and feeling of accomplishment overshadows any hunt I have done. And it doesn't matter whether she is snow skiing, being pushed in a running chair in a marathon, fishing, riding a horseback, she is in 100%. She loves life and made me grow as a person and father beyond anything I would have ever been without her.

Rhatter

FNG
I put together this video of my daughter getting her first mule deer in Wyoming a few weeks ago in which she uses a vacuum air actuator to fire the rifle. I'm no editing genius but it does tell most of the story of her time in the field.
That was absolutely awesome! Props to you dad for making her dream come true and letting her feed the family.

turley

Lil-Rokslider
Absolutely beautiful....the father daughter bond is on full display - made my day. Thanks for sharing and to the memories I'm sure are yet to come.

jdmaxwell

WKR
Sir. Congratulations to you and your daughter.
You are an Inspiration to all of us.
Thank you for all your effort and for sharing.

OP
tulsaburnside
Absolutely beautiful....the father daughter bond is on full display - made my day. Thanks for sharing and to the memories I'm sure are yet to come.
Thank you everybody for the comments. She has definitely become one heck of an awesome hunting partner!

Dude how freakin cool is that!! Congrats to your daughter on taking a great buck! The look on her face and excitement in her voice is why we all do this and get kids involved, hopefully you guys have many more successful hunts together! Great job.

TheGDog

WKR
Wow man... just... wow... thank you for sharing that. I gotta give major propz to you for the huge amount of devotion and effort you demonstrate and put forth as a father. Can't imagine the kinda burden your day-to-day routine entails... and to see that moment... a big moment of elation like that you two can share together.. it hits ya right in the feelz, ya know?