Disabled daughter's first mule deer

NoWiser

WKR
I'm glad my wife had already left for work when I watched this video while eating breakfast this morning because she'd have caught me crying in my cheerios. Thank you so much for posting. You are an awesome dad and you have an amazing daughter. Congratulations.

Michael54

WKR
Go figure youtube just recommended me watch the video of your daughters first whitetail buck. My hats off to you and your family. You being able to provide these types of experiences and create these memories with your daughter even though she has limitations is pure awesome. Your youtube channel has a new subscriber. Thanks for sharing this video.

Fowler530

WKR
Amazing, simply amazing!! The man upstairs works in mysterious ways. I believe he places people like your wonderful daughter here to be an inspiration for the rest of us. What limits she may have physically are made up for with her amazing spirit and determination!! She truly is living life to the fullest of her abilities and that is more than the majority of today’s population can say! Congratulations on a great hunt and adventure with your amazing daughter!! Thank you for sharing her story and for providing some much needed inspiration!!!

srfdmatty

Lil-Rokslider
Wow. That was amazing! You are an incredible father and should be proud of her and yourself! To be able to put that together for her is inspiring! What a father won't do for his daughter....

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Rock-o

WKR
Wow, Kenzi's anticipation and almost uncontrollable excitement when reacting are so special. She's becoming quite an accomplished hunter... and I see she's no stranger to the ski slopes!

I wish her continued success in crossing items off her bucket list.

OP
tulsaburnside
Mike, Marshall here. Glad to see you on Rokslide. Lots of great hunters here, non that compare to Kenzie though!
Thanks Marshall! She is quickly outdoing me in short order; it's hard not to root for her when she gives everything she has into it and enjoys life so much!

Mikewdn10

FNG
That’s truly an amazing sight. Congratulations to both of you! Thank you for sharing. 👏

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildmeadows