Discobed

MOHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone used them and have feedback? I’m really considering them for a wall tent setup to save space. I have a few questions for those with experience. With 2 people is movement really noticeable? I don’t want 2 people never sleeping because they keep each other up all night tossing and turning. How’s the height on the upper bunk? I’m curious about the stack adapters (not leg extensions) to raise the bottom bunk enough for storage underneath. But don’t want the top to be too high to get in & out. Thanks for any feedback.

My buddy has this bunk cot and he's been really happy with it. He didn't sound like he had any issues with excessive movement but he had his kid on the top bunk so not sure how it would fare with more weight.

Becca

Super Moderator
Staff member
We’ve used them for close to a decade, sometimes sleeping up to 6 adults on 3 sets. The are heavy and a PITA to put together by yourself (I always manage to get stuck with that job) but they are great once they are set up. Very little movement for either sleeper, since they are so heavy. In our camp most sleepers fight over the bottom bunks because the top tends to be hotter if you run a wood stove. As with any cot you will want some kind of insulated pad underneath in colder weather.

I am considering purchasing the kids version to increase sleeping space at our cabin.

Mosby

WKR
I have 2 sets of them for my Alaknak. They are great. As stated, a pain in the butt to put together but we really like them. We are big dudes and they are solid. My son and I set up two(one for each). We use the bottom bunk for personal gear and the top bunk to sleep on. Keeps gear off the ground, separated and organized. We don't have any problems getting in or out. We don't use any adapters. Haven't needed them.