Disgraceful Hunters

shader112

Lil-Rokslider
What is the motivation behind the secret agent car? I can see how being incognito in OPs situation could help but under normal conditions are you guys being harassed that much? The only place I get issues is in Wyoming from the ranchers next to BLM, but they usually don't come close enough to check out my stickers

Michael54

WKR
I'd be very tempted to dump a bottle of coyote gland lure on the stand of someone like that. Half a bottle around their stand and the other have onto their seat pad....sorry about your experience but getting that big buck will be the ultimate payback

aggieland

WKR
Pepper spray the steps up his stands I bet that will be an eye opener early in the morning lol.. for the record I don't condone this type of behavior only for entertainment purposes.

OP
Don Qui Puncher
What is the motivation behind the secret agent car? I can see how being incognito in OPs situation could help but under normal conditions are you guys being harassed that much? The only place I get issues is in Wyoming from the ranchers next to BLM, but they usually don't come close enough to check out my stickers

Yea I’ve had issues with some anti hunters it’s urban hunting here for the most part and people suck. Sometimes I’ll pull off the road dump my lone wolf and bow, park at a trailhead and walk back get my stuff and slip in wearing plain clothes, and I hate other hunters knowing where I’m at, I killed a good one a few years ago on public and guys saw my truck there and the next weekend it was like Disney land. People look for your truck to mug you. We upgraded my wife’s car and the dealer only offered 1200 for her old one so I was like Hmm I have an idea... it’s worked great so far only wish I used it the other day.

The whistleblower spent 2 hours telling you that there is definitely something in that swamp worth hunting. You should thank him for making that so obvious....(after you kill it)

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

colersu22

WKR

when I got my forester it had a bunch of stickers on it and I just kept them on since they crack me up and it’s just a beater commuter car that I have taken hunting some times. I have never been harassed but it blends into Seattle when I go to work pretty well.

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
I saw a prius yesterday that had cummins and ram heavy duty badges on it. Wish I could have gotten a picture but I was too busy being confused. They replaced the prius badges. He had a flatbrim on and a braided beard.......

Wtf is an environmental police??

You need to get out of leftist land, bet that’ll solve the majority of your problems.

Last edited:
you dont have hunter harrasment laws? even in New Jersey theyd get fines for that. be great if you started a local rumour someone who was marchin around with a whistle drove a nice buck that normally would be bedded all day right to you and u got him.