Disputed sale of boots from me

OP
tntrker

tntrker

WKR
He started out pretty harsh, understandably if he thought I did it on purpose, and never requested refund or nothing. After numerous emails, and reading everyone's opinion on here, I wound up sending him the money for Schnee's to re-sole them + tax & shipping which he was happy with. That way it's between him and God, if he was pulling something, and not me and him...

OP
tntrker

tntrker

WKR
All internet sales are final, as is transactions why would anyone refund someone who bought used, as is items????? That’s ridiculous imo.

Better yet, why would you care if you were “shamed” on a forum???

If you sent boots as advertised for an agreed on amount that’s a done deal and he can go pound sand. If he isn’t happy he can buy new next time instead of being a cheapskate buying used from a stranger online. If he “shames” you here whatever that means so what?
I get what you're saying. After reading other comments on here, I realised that they could have done that, as others had, and I always try to live by the treat others the way you want to be treated rule. I also have had ALOT of "unexplained causes" in life so I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. In the original post I wasn't really worried what others would think of me, although it read that way after reading it back to myself, but rather "if" the boots I thought were in new condition could have cracked and rotted so fast. There was enough replies on here for me to question it myself so I put it between God and him if he was scamming me, which after a while I don't think he was, instead of between me and him.

Last edited:
I get what you're saying. After reading other comments on here, I realised that they could have done that, as others had, and I always try to live by the treat others the way you want to be treated rule. I also have had ALOT of "unexplained causes" in life so I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. In the original post I wasn't really worried what others would think of me, although it read that way after reading it back to myself, but rather "if" the boots I thought were in new condition could have cracked and rotted so fast. There was enough replies on here for me to question it myself so I put it between God and him if he was scamming me, which after a while I don't, instead of between me and him.

Glad you resolved it to YOUR satisfaction brother. I in no way ever doubted you sent him what you believe were good boots. Imo online transactions are always as is, nature of the beast. I don’t believe the company who manufactured the boots would replace the soles or refund the money so it’s definitely imo a good gesture what you did, unneeded but it was YOUR decision to do it and it was a cool thing to do.

Good hunting