DIY Alaskan Moose Adventure 2012

tstowater

WKR
2006 Stone sheep hunt 007.jpgWas this a moose hunting video? All I noticed was the Stone sheep. I'm guessing I know where that video was taken. Here's a picture from my Stone sheep hunt in BC a few years ago. Same area of the road, I'm sure. Absolutely beautiful country.

Waiting for the rest of the video. Congratulations on the great hunt.

The complete video is going to be Awsome!!! I am so excited to see it. I am already counting down the days till 2013 Moose Season!!!

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Matt's Alaskan Adventure!

[video=vimeo;55387759]http://vimeo.com/55387759[/video]

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
tstowater, that stone sheep gets my blood pumping. Looks like he lives on solid rock, too. Very rugged country.

BB, can't wait to grab a cup and watch your video.

Damn near brought a tear to my eye... can't wait to do it again! What a blast!!! 2013 season is to far away! To much work and never enough hunting!!!:D

luke moffat

Super Moderator
Bitterroot, Way to go!!! Great video for sure. You guys got it done for sure and look like you had a ball. Almost makes a guy want to give up dall sheep and mountain goats and go back to full time moose hunting.....almost. :D Thanks again for sharing your adventure. Looks like the kiddos were nearly more pumped than you were about the moose. Good eatin' all around this year. Great job on the video.

-Luke

Becca

Super Moderator
Staff member
Bitterroot, Way to go!!! Great video for sure. You guys got it done for sure and look like you had a ball. Almost makes a guy want to give up dall sheep and mountain goats and go back to full time moose hunting.....almost. :D Thanks again for sharing your adventure. Looks like the kiddos were nearly more pumped than you were about the moose. Good eatin' all around this year. Great job on the video.

-Luke

+1...Luke had your video loaded up and waiting for me when I dragged in from work last night. Great stuff! I especially loved seeing all the kids reactions to the moose in the trailer. Awesome :)

Thats an awesome video!
Really gets me jacked up, I'm going up next year.

Congrats on the adventure.

Great video Matt! Were all them kids yours at the first house on the arrival home?! I'm surprised you have any time at all to be on here... ;)

Mike

OP
Matt Cashell

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
Great video Matt! Were all them kids yours at the first house on the arrival home?! I'm surprised you have any time at all to be on here... ;)

Mike

Those are my kiddos Mike! Time is what you make it. Need to keep the freezer filled for all those mouths, too!