DIY Aoudad

Looking to see if anyone can help point a fella in the right direction. I’m looking to do a DIY hunt this winter(I know it’s short notice). My wife in in Nurse practitioner school and my fall western hunting is out for the next two falls. Winter is doable so I’m limited on species/options. I spoke with a gentlemen from West Texas outfitters but they don’t have any openings for DIY. Hoping I can find someone that know a place that allows trespass for a fee.
Thanks in advance!!

Good luck. I was looking for a 2023 hunt, and decided on WTHO based reviews from other members and threads on other forums. He was already completely booked for 2023 DIY. Ended up booking semi-guided rather than waiting another year. Doesn’t seem to be a many options for just paying a trespass fee, probably because all of these big outfits secure the leases.

texjitter

Lil-Rokslider
Also, check with Miller Brothers Outfitters near Lubbock, they take some toads every year!

texjitter

Lil-Rokslider
Also, check with Miller Brothers Outfitters near Lubbock, they take some toads every year!

It’s going to be extremely hard finding someone in Tx to do a cheap-ish DIY aoudad hunt.

best I’ve found as far as shot opportunity is $2500 for Top O Texas. Scotti is good people, it’s just gonna cost you to go.

I agree with getting an OTC NM tag

OP
Mdfowlman2
It’s going to be extremely hard finding someone in Tx to do a cheap-ish DIY aoudad hunt.

best I’ve found as far as shot opportunity is $2500 for Top O Texas. Scotti is good people, it’s just gonna cost you to go.

I agree with getting an OTC NM tag
Not worried about cheap, I just want a diy style hunt. I’ll pay the money I just don’t really want a guide