• UL Tent

Votes: 15 62.5%
  • Tarp or Tipi With Stove

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BMB

Lil-Rokslider
i've used a MSR Hubba for years, but switching it up this year and going with the SuperTarp for solo adventures with a small stove. Me and another person it's gonna be the Sawtooth and med. stove.

I have bivy hunted, 2 man Eureka, and 1 man Mountain hardware. I love my tents' room!!! I am going to look heavily into the Hubba this year the Fly Creek and the Atko.

Last year I used the GoLite Eden1, and a hilleberg akto both. My most recent purchase is a Kifaru Sawtooth. It should be done within a week or so. I look forward to getting my feel for that tent in the upcoming shed hunting season.

-Dan

OP
Brandon Pattison
Report your findings.

Last year I used the GoLite Eden1, and a hilleberg akto both. My most recent purchase is a Kifaru Sawtooth. It should be done within a week or so. I look forward to getting my feel for that tent in the upcoming shed hunting season.

-Dan

OP
Brandon Pattison
A good way to p*** me off while I am trying to sleep is to hear a skito!

QUOTE=les welch;2822]UL tent! Like keeping the bugs out.[/QUOTE]

Akto: I used the akto for preseason scouting for several nights. Excellent for one person with gear. Never had any issues whatsoever keep in mind the majority of my scouting was done from July through August. I have no doubt that the Hille can withstand a good storm. I almost forgot to add that during preseason scouting when using the hille that i took out the inner netting and slept two people in there a few times. No issues just a tight fit and I had the footprint in it so it somewhat had a floor.

Eden1 The Eden 1 was used extensively throughout the Colorado Archery Season. Ten nights. Very similar design as the Hilleberg Akto. One big difference in this tent is that you will not be using it with two people because the innner netting does not come out. the tent held up very well as there is several different way s to guy out the tent. withstood wind very well.

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
IMG_3235.jpg

TJ

WKR
UL tent for me. I hate mosquitos. In the spring they are relentless~

Tarptent Moment.