DIY backpack accessories

coohio1854

Lil-Rokslider
What do you guys use for organizing your stuff in your packs? I have an SG bag and frame and I’m looking for ideas to organize my smaller items outside of stock off the shelf SG stuff. I have used cheap tool pouches before but I’m wondering what you guys have used to keep your bag more organized? Hip belt pouches, ammo pouches for the hip belt? Anything you guys have used or made on your own

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

matthewmt

WKR
I use kifaru pullouts and some kuiu bags. The kifaru pull outs are only 40$ or so for the set so not terrible compared to off the shelf stuff and much lighter. REI offers some organizer bags but you still get up in price compared to kifaru.
I run a skd stock pack on my rifle for ammo storage but hip pouches are a must IMO for easy to get to items (head lamp/snacks) etc.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

OP
C

coohio1854

Lil-Rokslider
What do you guys use for organizing your stuff in your packs? I have an SG bag and frame and I’m looking for ideas to organize my smaller items outside of stock off the shelf SG stuff. I have used cheap tool pouches before but I’m wondering what you guys have used to keep your bag more organized? Hip belt pouches, ammo pouches for the hip belt? Anything you guys have used or made on your own

Thanks!

Perfect! I will check them out. Thanks for the reply

Jauwater

WKR
I like the Osprey Roll Top Dry Sacks. They come in, if i remember right, 1.5L,3L,6L,12L,20L,30L. I also keep a handful of the Osprey Zipper Pouches too. I like the Roll Tops for garments, tarps, sleeping pads, because they are kinda rectangular shaped, and if you dont over stuff them they pack in kinda flat. Rather then round. The zippered pouches are nothing fancy. I ended up with Osprey because it was easily acquired locally. But the Dry Sacks I really like a lot.

Sent from my SM-S205DL using Tapatalk

cravingame

Lil-Rokslider
I use OR dry bags set for in my pack organization, and a OR organizer for my first aid/fire starter kit. I used a Sitka belt pouch this year...but the zipper was hard to operate single handily. I am searching for a better hip/belt pouch. It's a much needed organizational tool in a perfect location, I just need a better functioning one.