DIY BUDGET HUNTS

Smid

WKR
How far are you willing to drive? I can give u some info on public land hogs in georgia if your interested in the drive, or DIY bear hunting in virginia/west virginia

I’d be interested in the Georgia hog info if you wouldn’t mind sharing. I’m booking a trip in Albany relatively soon, and might end up being somewhat regular if I like it as much as I think I will lol

jspradley

WKR
I’d be interested in the Georgia hog info if you wouldn’t mind sharing. I’m booking a trip in Albany relatively soon, and might end up being somewhat regular if I like it as much as I think I will lol

My condolences. I spent almost 30 years of my life in Agony, Ga. Lol

There is some good hog hunting in the area though, Albany is a bad place though.

Smid

WKR
My condolences. I spent almost 30 years of my life in Agony, Ga. Lol

There is some good hog hunting in the area though, Albany is a bad place though.

Lol I couldn’t imagine. I was there for a couple days at the Miller brewery for a job a few years ago and that was enough for me. Not a whole lot going on, but I’m in Cincinnati so anything county is quite different for me.

Okhotnik

WKR
Just returned from Texas

yes there are pigs there

3Dhy62L.jpg

OP
Agilliam

Agilliam

FNG
How about the Gene Howe for hogs? I am going down later this month and found out $50 and a free weekend get me on a north Texas hog hunt!!

ztrusky

FNG
Did an AZ deer hunt last year. Found a spot to pack in with my wife. Great fun in Jan. Bring a jeep and buy a javelins tag. Hunt the southern units, the deer rot later. Just need tags, 300 for deer and 100 for javelina. Bring big glass!