DIY Knee Pads??

*zap*

WKR
For work I wear uniform pants that have knee pad pockets and a soft and hard pad in the pocket. Thats the best solution I have found other than it is wearing camo.

wytx

WKR
I should have expanded on my answer. My guess is you have never owned pants with the built in kneepads like the old version Sitka Mountain pant or the Kuiu timberlines.

I own both. . They rub against your knees and the Sitka's with the foam in there is beyond annoying- after one long steep hike my knees were red from the rubbing.

_
Never had that problem, I wear Core4 pants with knee pads all season.

Trees91

WKR
Got me thinking for a cheap pair of antelope pants. Walmart wrangler outdoor pants for like $22. Sew in pockets at the knees and use foam football pads. Wonder if they would stop needles....I'm sick of crawling around cactus while trying to sneak on goats.

OP
W
Got me thinking for a cheap pair of antelope pants. Walmart wrangler outdoor pants for like $22. Sew in pockets at the knees and use foam football pads. Wonder if they would stop needles....I'm sick of crawling around cactus while trying to sneak on goats.

This was my original idea… own a pile of those pants and will probably give it a go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk