DIY medkit pill organization/little trash

So I was thinking about how I could go about organizing the pills that I would need or that I could need in the backcountry and how I could go about minimizing trash while at the same time not having things rattle around. This is what I came up with I hope you guys enjoy and maybe get some ideas from it. Use your vacuum sealer go through seal one end on the long end. Then proceed to go down vertically and seal off compartments. After that put your pills and the amounts in the bottom try to keep it equal in each compartment that away when you seal through the middle for the top compartment it is a good equal seal.when that is done put your pills in the second compartment on top of the first compartment when you're done doing that you just seal the top now this was a little bit difficult because the vacuum sealer doesn't have a whole lot of space to work with when you're just using the seal function so it is always best to utilize you are wife's hair straightener if it has a temperature setting you are going to need 300 degrees or below and do not hold it very long or it will melt right through. And Viola! this is what you come up with. I will have only one piece of trash if I used all of this instead of a bunch of little trash.
f3aca0558f61d95e8ac7f1e9ade7a56b.jpg
df28931f2afc8b0b2e04f4a9663f0b19.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

That’s pretty handy. We’ve been using tiny Japanese fly boxes with all the little doors inside and they work great! A tiny weight penalty but really functional. I don’t have mine handy but it’s sort of similar to this but with uniform compartments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Garrett.Stump
That’s pretty handy. We’ve been using tiny Japanese fly boxes with all the little doors inside and they work great! A tiny weight penalty but really functional. I don’t have mine handy but it’s sort of similar to this but with uniform compartments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I looked that japanese fly box up and those are nifty.