DIY Sawtooth Liner

Anybody made one? Getting ready to pull the trigger on the sawtooth and the $275 price tag for the liner seems a little steep. Doesn't seem like it would be too complicated to make one.

valtteri

FNG
I bought the liners and agree that they would be very simple to make if you can sew at all. I don't have a photo but they are basically a duplicate of the whole side of the Sawtooth, starting from the orange paracord marked loop in the front, going all the way back, from the bottom all the way up to the "spine". The very front (door opening "triangle") is not covered. They are two halves, you can decide to run either or both. They have pieces of shoe lace type cord sewn in, that's the way you attach them to the Sawtooth,

Essentially all you'd have to do is take a pattern from the Sawtooth side, cut and sew that, and finally sew in pieces of cord respective to the loops on the Sawtooth inside.

It would be an easy DIY job but at the end of the day, if I hadn't ordered mine, I still wouldn't have liners on my Sawtooth. :)

Dex79

FNG
Bringing back up an old post just to ask if anyone knows what the liners are made of or what would be a suitable fabric to use?
Can easily get them made I'm just not sure what to use.

Thanks

rayporter

WKR
shower curtain -the exterior, not the plastic liner, if you just want to grab something.

i used a mosquito net in a tipi for condensation --not perfect but works.