Do better spotting scopes cause less one eye fatigue?

Tyler455

Lil-Rokslider
I have only had a Razor 65 , Kowa 550 , Ares 65 and the little Maven.

I do not prefer time in monocular. Would a higher end , larger scope likely improve my opinion?
For example a Kowa 77?

Q child

WKR
Do you look through your scope with both eyes open? Learning how to do it took me a while, but it made a huge difference in my fatigue level. I had a eye patch that I carried around for a while. Now I can just kinda turn off my other eye's input into my brain.

OP
T

Tyler455

Lil-Rokslider
Do you look through your scope with both eyes open? Learning how to do it took me a while, but it made a huge difference in my fatigue level. I had a eye patch that I carried around for a while. Now I can just kinda turn off my other eye's input into my brain.
Interesting. I can with rifle scopes, pistol shooting etc. maybe I just need more time?

I’ve had the Ares 65, Razor 65 and currently have the Kowa 554 and the 774. The 77mm Kowa is absolutely easier to look through with less fatigue. No comparison to the other glass when looking through them for an extended period of time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

elijah

FNG
I’ll have to keep this in mind.