Do Crispi Guide boots go on sale?

It appears that Crispi tends to run sales annually. Have you guys ever seen the Cirspi Guide boots on sale, or is that model typically excluded from annual sales? I would like to start hiking and breaking in a new pair of boots for my first elk hunt this year, but I don't want to pull the trigger if there's a decent chance of saving some cash.

Try checking out the
It appears that Crispi tends to run sales annually. Have you guys ever seen the Cirspi Guide boots on sale, or is that model typically excluded from annual sales? I would like to start hiking and breaking in a new pair of boots for my first elk hunt this year, but I don't want to pull the trigger if there's a decent chance of saving some cash.

Blackovis.com is where I bought my Crispis. They have free shipping, and use 'hookup-10' for a 10% discount. If that code doesn't work, 'elkshape' is also good for 10%.

Richieber

FNG
I got my Crispi Nevada's through BlackOvis as well last September just looking at my order looks like I used a 20% discount code.

OP
S
Appreciate the feedback. Unfortunately, Black Ovis doesn’t have my size in stock, but I’m willing to guess they run promo codes fairly often. I’ll keep an eye on their stock.

Check out gohunt, they have some additional sizing info that’s helpful and I think there are some 10% discount codes if you search hunt talk.

BullsDeep

Lil-Rokslider
I have a pair of 11w im returning to black ovis, i used a discount code and paid $404 for them.

Rock-o

WKR
I got my Hunter GTX on sale (about $100 off, I believe) from Blackovis, I believe. I think it was during Fall.

kirmerw

FNG
Use “elkshape” at BlackOvis before your size is sold out. 10% off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you don’t want to wait, use the Rokslide discount at blackovis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk