Do DIY Cancelations Happen

elkguy

Lil-Rokslider
i’ve ran across a couple last-minute DIY cancellations over the past few years, but every time I try to get someone to go, they back out when it’s time to put down the money. Just like the thread “Waiting on hinting Parter” mentioned.

Do you guys ever come across DIY cancelations…..where the hunter needs another person?

if you get in this situation or hear of someone else, please shoot me a message.

Thanks

That's tough as both parties would be taking a big risk on being compatible with one another. People change for better or for worst when put in a tough situation...

I've heard stories of complete strangers hitting it off and having as smooth of a hunt as they could and I've also heard of best friends going on an "Adventure Hunt" and coming out hating each other.

MWH

FNG
I had booked a moose hunt last year through Billy Molls which will be out of Holy Cross Alaska with Alaska Pike Safaris. The unit will be 18 which is an any size bull unit. Didn’t go last year due to Covid and my hunting partner living in NY and the quarantine restrictions once coming back into the state were too lengthy so it was pushed back to this year. Well he can’t go again due to work related issues and was supposed to be setup with someone after talking to Bruce Werba but haven’t heard back from him still after a week. If you want to go send me a PM and we can discuss the trip and see if it’s something you would be interested in. Thanks, Michael