do it all tripod?

texjitter

Lil-Rokslider
Anybody used the Twovets heads? Looking at getting the NoName tripod and their 44mm head for Arca rail use

JZee

FNG
Currently have promaster 525 looking to get more. It is quite overwhelming looking at all the tripod options out there.
I would like;
-tall enough to glass with binos standing up
-not ball head
-respectable price
-sturdy enough for 77 kowa in wind
-1 peice center section
-packable enough
-light weight enough

Does such a thing exist?
I was looking for the exact same thing. I ended up with two pro masters. One ultra light weight, and one that can be used standing up but still a reasonable weight. Two pro masters can be had for less than one premium brand setup and they are top notch.

I'm not sure I can climb aboard the rrs/knockoff train, <65" height, separate center column to deal with is a no go for me
Then I would go for their ascend line with the built in ballhead. I would if I had 3x the money to blow and by the time I added an Anvil-30 to the mix it would be dangerously close to 2k.

I contemplated the LQ-324 which goes several inches taller, 1.5" longer stowed, and .6lbs heavier. If I found a good deal on one I would probably snag it to try out.

OP
E

eoperator

WKR
I ended up going with 2 slick tripods.
-slick 734 2lb14oz more than enough height for binos standing up & a step up in stability for heavy spotter (from promaster 525).
-slick 833 3lb5oz height to spare, drastic improvement in stability (wider footprint) 3 secton legs are much faster to set up, both have 2 section center column.
Moving forward I can see myself taking the 833 & rrs bh30 head most all the time, much more capable for shooting. It is longer being a 3 section but with head and outdoorsmans bino adaptor it's still about the same height as my 26" kifaru frame. Costing only a small fraction the price of a rrs tripod getting a scratch or dent in these won't hurt my feeling.