Do you believe in ghosts

Drenalin

WKR
I’m not sure I do, but my mom does and has a bunch of stories. One weekend, she came home about midday to find all her furniture rearranged and children’s toys all over the place. When she came in the door, two of the dolls started moving and singing. She freaked, left the house, and came back a couple hours later with her sisters to show them what was going on.

Turns out, my brother and I had stopped by to visit that morning. When we saw that no one was home, we broke in, moved the furniture, and set out the toys. The dolls were a happy accident- one had some sort of motion sensor, the other activated from the vibrations of mom walking into the room. Mom was a little slow to forgive us on that one.

BFR

WKR
I’m a believer. 1994 I was working on a minimum security men’s prison, some of the original buildings were from the ‘50s when it was a womens prison. The old medical unit was converted to records storage and during early AM security checks we would see a woman dressed in the old womens prison inmate uniform, out one door down the hall and into another door. All of the doors were kept locked and she didn’t open them just appeared and disappeared.

And for a long time there have been dead people voting so ghosts do exist.

Maki35

WKR
Both grandmas are alive and well, we talk to them every week. I don't read too much into the toddler talk. Even though we have rarely used the term "grandma" who knows what she picks up at daycare. It was just a creepy coincidence that she started talking about ghosts and grandma the same time i heard the noises on the stairs.
From the incidents/sounds in your house.. I tend to think your not there alone (if you know what I mean.)
Was the house previously owned? Could it be someone else's dead grandma?
IDK sometimes kids have great imaginations.. they go thru phases- imaginary friends... But you & your wife said there were unexplained noises in the house so I don't think it's imaginary imo. It would sure creep me out.

(I enjoy the stories. keep them coming. )

Last edited:
OP
Ratbeetle

Ratbeetle

WKR
From the incidents/sounds in your house.. I tend to think your not there alone (if you know what I mean.)
Was the house previously owned? Could it be someone else's dead grandma?
IDK sometimes kids have great imaginations.. they go thru phases- imaginary friends... But you & your wife said there were unexplained noises in the house so I don't think it's imaginary imo. It would sure creep me out.

(I enjoy the stories. keep them coming. )
It's had a few owners. The couple we bought it from only lived here a year...

Nothing unusual again last night though.

adamm88

WKR
The restaurant i worked at in high school was haunted, i went down to the basement to get something from there freezers and saw a confederate solder in the one corner(this place was a old inn and the confederates stoped there right before the battle of Gettysburg) got what I needed turned back around and he was gone, i hauled ass up the stairs, lots of creepy ghost stories in that place

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D.Rose

Lil-Rokslider
Don't believe in ghosts but work in an ICU and have had an unusually high number of patients tell me there is a man in their room with a big black hat on and they want him to leave. Everyone that has seen this man in the black hat has died within 24 hours.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
The restaurant i worked at in high school was haunted, i went down to the basement to get something from there freezers and saw a confederate solder in the one corner(this place was a old inn and the confederates stoped there right before the battle of Gettysburg) got what I needed turned back around and he was gone, i hauled ass up the stairs, lots of creepy ghost stories in that place

You turned your back to a ghost??? I’ve never had an experience like that but I can’t imagine just being like “just getting some lettuce and I’ll be on my way”...

adamm88

WKR
You turned your back to a ghost??? I’ve never had an experience like that but I can’t imagine just being like “just getting some lettuce and I’ll be on my way”...

It was fourth of July weekend, I thought it was a reenactor, there all over over the place on the anniversary of the battle