Do you believe in ghosts

Catchfish

WKR
Start with I’ve never seen a ghost and wasn’t ever a big believer. We built our house in 2013 and had a new born as well. While we were building my old dog would growled at one corner in the living room. Fast forward house is finished and our young pup stands in living room barking at the same corner like somebody was there. I found the old dog growling at several spots in the house and once standing guard over our newborn. He has since passed and I have found our new dog doing the same thing growling at corners.
Then our daughter gets a little bigger and found her talking to the wall one time and she told us about an old man. Brushed it off and it happened another time she’s staring at the corner talking about the old man and we named him Nelson. Nelson never seemed to be scary until my daughter told me one day that she didn’t like Nelson because he pushes her down and he has sharp teeth.
I’m not sure what changed but now that she is older we haven’t had any more experiences at our house and dogs don’t seem to see it either.

DroptineDC18

Lil-Rokslider
Don't believe in ghosts but work in an ICU and have had an unusually high number of patients tell me there is a man in their room with a big black hat on and they want him to leave. Everyone that has seen this man in the black hat has died within 24 hours.
😧

OP
Ratbeetle

Ratbeetle

WKR
Start with I’ve never seen a ghost and wasn’t ever a big believer. We built our house in 2013 and had a new born as well. While we were building my old dog would growled at one corner in the living room. Fast forward house is finished and our young pup stands in living room barking at the same corner like somebody was there. I found the old dog growling at several spots in the house and once standing guard over our newborn. He has since passed and I have found our new dog doing the same thing growling at corners.
Then our daughter gets a little bigger and found her talking to the wall one time and she told us about an old man. Brushed it off and it happened another time she’s staring at the corner talking about the old man and we named him Nelson. Nelson never seemed to be scary until my daughter told me one day that she didn’t like Nelson because he pushes her down and he has sharp teeth.
I’m not sure what changed but now that she is older we haven’t had any more experiences at our house and dogs don’t seem to see it either.
If my daughter ever says "grandma" has sharp teeth, I'm definitely burning this place down.

sndmn11

WKR
Don't believe in ghosts but work in an ICU and have had an unusually high number of patients tell me there is a man in their room with a big black hat on and they want him to leave. Everyone that has seen this man in the black hat has died within 24 hours.

That's like that Brad Pitt movie.

ceejay

Lil-Rokslider
Nope. Not to apply this to those here that provided stories of ghost sightings, but anytime I've heard someone give a ghost story that person has always been flaky as hell and prone to craziness.

Last edited:

Blueticker1

Lil-Rokslider
Shiiiit....I barely believe in alive people!
Hahaha this, rob if I ever meet you in person I will buy you a beer.

Heck I don't know for sure, I do remember stuff from my youth that was pretty unexplainable.
Like dogs barking at random walls or growling while they appear to be watching something crawling across the ceiling.
Or when my grandmother died and a little doll that she had crocheted or knitted ( I still cant tell the difference) fell face down out of a chair that it had been in for years at the exact moment she died 15 feet away.
I learned early in life that no good decision was ever made based on fear and fearing something is a waste of time, energy, etc. Now not saying I dont have fears is complete and utter B.S but I did however learn not to express them.
So keep the stories coming because I sure do like reading about them, and who knows I may know for a fact one day that they do exist. I do believe that there are positive and negative energies that watch over us, but a ghost per se the jury is still out on that one.

No i don’t. sorry. Seems like I’m one of the few.

I’ve seen and heard some strange stuff but when I started getting the balls to really try to figure out what caused a noise or what the heck is that thing I saw, it all came down to my mind playing tricks on me.

I actually want to see a ghost or ufo or spirit. Truly cause I think it’d be cool and help link some of the crazy stuff that happens, but unfortunately they don’t exist...

No! There’s some that are convinced there’s a Bigfoot also.

This reminds me - I started watching that Missing 411 movie about hunters gone missing and at first was freaked out from It. Then I did some research and learned the cop/director who made it believes in Bigfoot (like legit trying to find him). And hearing from search and rescue professionals, it’s pretty clear to me now that those people’s disappearances, although horrible and tragic, are not too uncommon of a missing persons case in the wilderness. they said if you get lost or in trouble, don’t move! So many people keep moving and makes it harder for search parties.

I carry an Inreach now. Lol

I’m not sure I do, but my mom does and has a bunch of stories. One weekend, she came home about midday to find all her furniture rearranged and children’s toys all over the place. When she came in the door, two of the dolls started moving and singing. She freaked, left the house, and came back a couple hours later with her sisters to show them what was going on.

Turns out, my brother and I had stopped by to visit that morning. When we saw that no one was home, we broke in, moved the furniture, and set out the toys. The dolls were a happy accident- one had some sort of motion sensor, the other activated from the vibrations of mom walking into the room. Mom was a little slow to forgive us on that one.

I’m same way, I don’t believe in ghosts but my mom does and has the craziest stories and about an old house we grew up in.

a few years ago I learned she smokes a lot of pot. It all came together...

RS3579

WKR
“Well now, evrything dies, baby, that's a fact. But maybe evrything that dies someday comes back” just a song lyric. The mind is a powerful think. There has to be something bigger out there.

elkliver

Lil-Rokslider
Ratbeetle... might be worth tracking down the couple that sold it and asking what they experienced

gabenzeke

WKR
My dad lived in a haunted house for several years. I hated sleeping in that place. Whatever it was seemed to sort of follow me into my early twenties. Had weird experiences, with witnesses. Then it just stopped. Haven't had anything happen in probably a decade.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"

That’s ******* terrifying dawg....

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I worked in a hospital that was apparently haunted, people said they would see a little girl walking around. My girlfriend at the time had never heard any of the stories and never hung around the hospital before, she went to get something and when she came back asked me who’s little girl was wandering around. That sent a chill up my spine.

My mom worked in that same hospital, she was down in the lower level one night and saw an old native guy walking around, she sort of yelled because nobody was supposed to be there, he went around a corner and she heard a door close.

Now is where it gets weird, her story goes like this: she could see light coming from under the door and spell cigarette smoke and hear people talking, she opened the door and....nothing, nothing at all.

ElRam

FNG
There is I believe life after death. Whether it’s in Heaven, hell, purgatory, reincarnation,? Who knows. It’s what you believe.

Jbehredt

WKR
Let's hear the story.

This was north of the golf course out on Riverdale Rd. Looked different back then. 20 ish years ago a group of friends and I were out there tearing up a dirt field with our trucks and bikes. Sun sets and we pack it up. Pulling out onto the two lane I’m only looking left because it was a quiet road. My buddy riding with me yells “oh $#1t”. I slam on the brakes and turn simultaneously to see a heavyset man, 60-70 years old standing just off my passenger fender. I hesitate for just a second then skiddishly drive around him and turn right onto the road. My friend and I are definitely shaken and look back a little shaken from nearly hitting somebody. The guy is gone! I make him tell me exactly what he saw before I say anything. He describes the guy exactly as I saw him. Even mentions the overalls. In hindsight we realize that he also appeared more illuminated than the natural light would have made him. Not really “glowing” but extra illuminated if that makes sense.