Do you have 5 min to defend hunting in BC

Cbled

Lil-Rokslider
Hey everyone,
Once again hunting and scientific wildlife management is under attack in BC.
The same groups that managed to get Grizzly hunting in BC closed are at it again. This time it’s predators, including black bear, elk and big horn sheep they are mentioning in their literature.
If you could spare 5 min of your time it would go a long way to helping fight this. https://www.wildsheepsociety.com/getinvolved/
Thank you for your support.

Last edited:

Okhotnik

WKR
Hey everyone,
Once again hunting and scientific wildlife management is under attack in BC.
The same groups that managed to get Grizzly hunting in BC closed are at it again. This time it’s predators, including black bear, elk and big horn sheep they are mentioning in their literature.
If you could spare 5 min of your time it would go a long way to helping fight this. https://www.wildsheepsociety.com/getinvolved/
Thank you for your support.
done. What a shame this is happening up in BC. I miss hunting up there.

HankBC

Lil-Rokslider
done. What a shame this is happening up in BC. I miss hunting up there.
When the borders open you'll be back! Just wish you could still shoot Grizzlies, way too many on the mountains as it is. A big portion of the northern CO's (conservation officer) job is relocating, then putting them down when that doesn't work. Valerius Geist stated a study was done where cameras were attached to bears in AK. The worst bear killed 7 calves, the best bear killed 44 in one spring.
- "The new study also found wide variation in the number of calves killed by any one bear, with one killing 44 calves in 25 days and another killing just seven in 27 days." - Link to the article

Now picture us being unable to manage wolves, cougars, and black bears? Pffft. I'm sure the Idaho guys can let us know what wolves can do. RIP game population.