Do you have 5 min to defend hunting in BC

nazarow

FNG
Is this the same petition as the bc wildlife foundation one?
I do not believe these are petitions but are more letters to our officials in government voicing our concerns and logic toward groups trying to shut down hunting one species at a time. The more our hunting community speaks from multiple sources the more it should help.

OP
C

Cbled

Lil-Rokslider
Is this the same petition as the bc wildlife foundation one?

Not the same one, both are running at the same time. By all means sign the BCWF one also. We are on a slippery slope here in BC, the government has proven they will manage based on emotion if we remain silent. We cannot afford another G bear situation up here, please if you have the time hit the link and submit. Thank you all for taking the time to look and your support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Guys, lets get this going. This affects alot of people not just us in BC.

Big horn sheep are on the list, wouldn't be surprised to see Stones added as well... anyone whos looking for a slam may never fill it if we lose stone hunting, help us out!!!

JakeB2010

FNG
Done! It is a shame how these groups can have any sort of sway when it comes to wildlife science. Never hunted in BC but am a close neighbor in WA state and am glad to help!

Ivanmania

FNG
My mistake, yes it wasnt a petition. I did sign one with bc wildlife and I just signed the wild sheep as well!