Do you know that guy?

sbcff15

Lil-Rokslider
Hey, do you know that guy that charges down into a basin full of deer with the wind at his back? I think he’s related to the guy who races up and down every forest Service road and trail all day long. Well, it appears his work is done here in Arizona unit 7 so he may be on his way to a unit near you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Djw442

FNG
Sounds like he’s a buddy of the guy that comes in late and sets up 100 yards up wind of you.

Rich M

WKR
It's the same everywhere you go with public access.

Some folks just don't know any better. He may hunt flat farmland at home and never heard of thermals and had no idea that Western animals will spook 1/2 mile or more away at times.

Ratbeetle

WKR
In the age of Google, there is zero excuse for not having at least some basic knowledge before going out.

ewade07

WKR
I met that guy a few years ago when a buddy and I had a bull coming in hot to our cow calls. He came screaming in from behind us with the wind to his back. The best part is he left a big ol pile of his literal shit on a glassing point, didnt even try to bury it. just a big turd out in the open with toilet paper all around.