Do you want a pair of Nikon HG binoculars? GIVEAWAY

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
As part of Nikon coming on as an official Rokslide sponsor, and the overwhelming response to Matt Cashell's recent Nikon Monarch HD Review, we are giving away a brand new pair Nikon HG binoculars.

Its simple, tell us or show us with pictures why you need a new pair of binoculars. Please only post once. The contest ends 8-15-18. Matt Cashell will pick the winner.

Big thanks to Nikon for the support.

More info about the binoculars
Review: Nikon Monarch HG 10X42 - Rokslide

Ok, lets see what you got

Last edited by a moderator:

bowhnt

Lil-Rokslider
f6f7a5ecfa1474bb45f05998aea0a405.jpg
c0e0aa14cc0054a7a58ef197a6032490.jpg

Took my wife and 2 year old daughter to Yellowstone last week for the first time and my daughter claimed my ‘noculars. Now papa has to get his own!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Northernpiker

WKR
Classified Approved
My wife took mine...she didn't like me looking in the neighbor's house!
I'm probably the landslide winner...but I don't need a upgrade. Good job Rokslide.

Last edited:

ljalberta

WKR
I'm taking a new guy sheep hunting this year. I couldn't imagine a better 'welcome to the hunting world' gift than a set of binos from the greatest online hunting community around. Although if he gets a sheep that would be right up there as well...

CREillY

Lil-Rokslider
I'm headed out west on my first elk hunt to CO and would love to try them out and review them! I currently use a small pair of Nikon 12 x 25's that I won. It's tough to gather western hunting gear on a budget!

WYCFM1

WKR
I’m stuck with budget vortex cloudy glass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alyuaz

WKR
I need binoculars to donate to be raffled off (free) to a junior hunter participating at a local deer/elk youth hunt camp this fall. A young hunter will need these binos more than any of us old farts here. I can also try to make arrangements for binos to be shipped directly to camp/raffle organizers.
This kid definitely needs a bino upgrade!!!

3C000734-4C8B-45F2-996E-F277B247BF9D.jpg

Last edited:

Graves14

WKR
I need new nockers because the ones I have now came free with a Nat Geo subscription. I’d really like to shoot an elk this year and not a stump or a rock.

Thanks for the great contest Nikon and Rokslide!

mckayam1

Lil-Rokslider
Dude, trying to buy everything for my first western hunt, driving from Maine this year, has set the Ole' budget back. A free pair of glass would top off my list. I mean, I'm heading with it, or without it, so your choice. It's in your hands whether I glass or don't glass. No pressure.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

colersu22

WKR
Thanks for the opportunity with this give away and I would love to upgrade from my vortex vipers and I was very intrigued by them after reading Matt’s review and how they knocked the Meostars off the podium.

Cdillon11

FNG
Here's my sad, convincing story: I'm a college student, going for mechanical engineering. Started bow hunting 3 years ago, and binos have never made it into the budget! So you should *definitely* chose me. Cause if you don't, I will be hunting bears, elk and mulies with nothing but my own two eyes!