Does anyone else...

Mckinnon

WKR
get so excited for an upcoming hunting trip that they are already packed and pretty much ready to go almost a week before, or is it just me? I have all my stuff ready to go and antelope starts wednesday, can't wait!

7mag.

WKR
Yes, I do the same thing. That is why my wife thinks I have a serious problem. I tell her it's just passion, but she's not buying it.

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yes, I do the same thing. That is why my wife thinks I have a serious problem. I tell her it's just passion, but she's not buying it.

Your wife and mine must talk,She says the same thing. I have unpacked, weighed, replaced, reorganized my pack probably 3 times this year and I don't even have a tag!

keep

Lil-Rokslider
Not me, I leave monday and haven't started yet. That said my list is complete and all I have to do is grab the stuff.

G Posik

WKR
I am like you Rock. I like to just tell the wife I want to be prepared. I get all excited and try everything I can to leave one day early if possible. September 12 is a long ways off and seams like it will never get here. Once I get my first trip for the year done then I am not as bad for the others. When I say not as bad I do not mean there is much improvement, I might only pack and repack twice instead of 3 times.

Glenn

OP
Mckinnon

Mckinnon

WKR
Haha, good to know I am not alone! Ya Dr, I know the one I want. Well, it's just a waiting game now I suppose since I have pack, repacked, crossed off all my lists, then double checked everything... Way to show some restraint Keep, I think you have more will power than me!

Foldem

WKR
I do. My wife just shakes her head. I will pack 20 minutes before we leave for the airport for a 7 day vacation in Mexico, but I pack a week or more early for a 5 day backpacking trip. I tell her you can't pick up something you forgot in the wilderness.