Does anyone use a Galaxy S10 and Gaia?

The reason I ask is I am considering a new phone as my S8+ is on its last leg. When I use Gaia on my S8+ the arrow/cursor that shows direction of travel has always been screwed up. If you are trying to use the cursor to navigate to a waypoint it is difficult because the point of the arrow doesn't line up with your direction of travel. You might be travelling due north but your arrow is pointed NW. This wouldn't be an issue but it is also extreemely jumpy so you can't gauge the direction your arrow is pointing. So....if you are someone who owns a S10 or S10+ and use Gaia, does the arrow which depicts direction of travel work properly or do you have these same issues?

OP
B
Thanks. Maybe it is just specific to my particular phone? I don't know, but it is good to know that this doesn't seem to be an inherent issue with the S10 or S10+.

pyrotechnic

Lil-Rokslider
I don't use Gaia, but have an S8 and have had issues with google maps and my phone "pointing" in the wrong direction. Calibrating the phone compass usually fixed this. Might be worth giving a shot.

OP
B
I don't use Gaia, but have an S8 and have had issues with google maps and my phone "pointing" in the wrong direction. Calibrating the phone compass usually fixed this. Might be worth giving a shot.
Thanks for the information. At this point I think I'm getting another phone. My S8+ is on it's last leg.