Does anyone wear Garmont boots?

moogles

FNG
I'm looking at purchasing a couple pairs of Garmont boots after reading a ruck marching article that mentioned the T8 Bifida. I believe the GTX is lined with a thicker lining?

If anyone has used these boots it would be nice to hear about how true they are to sizing. I read lots of Amazon reviews and some people said they fit small and others said they fit big.

Any advice is appreciated.

Copied and pasted from another thread.

I’ve found that The European sizing is pretty accurate regardless of the US sizing. Depends on brand but for the most part I’m generally between a 44.5 and 45. For the Garmont approach shoes I currently own, the 45 worked best. I will say that of the several pairs of Garmonts I have owned, they are relatively narrow compared others

OP
moogles

moogles

FNG
Thanks for the reply. Almost everyone said to order wide.

RickLB

FNG
I don’t know about wide but I have a pair of the light

SYNCHRO LIGHT GT and they are extremely waterproof and comfortable.​

Last edited:
My Pinnacles are my favorite boots. Have a pair of Dragontails that I like as well. They've been true to size for me.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I have had two pairs of a boot they called the Civetta. I believe they rebranded it as the Dakota. I typically wear a 10 or 10.5 and had both pairs of those in 10.5. The toe box was a little narrow but they fit and matched my foot well. The boots themselves are very well made and I never had any problem with the waterproofing or stitching, etc.

I’ve got the Garmont Toubkal GTX . I really like them . They are great in the snow and/or cold weather. The right amount of stiff and support for me . They fit great except for the top of my foot , but I find the at to be a problematic area with most boots I wear . They seem to be very well constructed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huling

FNG
I wore out a pair of Garmont Pinnacles. Loved those boots and wished I'd bought another pair before they were discontinued. I found ordering 1/2 size up was the ticket. I called their customer service before ordering and they steered me in the correct direction.