Does Kifaru ever have sales?

SquidHC

Lil-Rokslider
Really just looking for some ultralight pullouts, but have my eye on a few other bag related goodies. Do they have sales ever or should you just buy em at full retail? Anyone ever see pullouts on here used?

Thanks.

Frito

Lil-Rokslider
I know they have the Rhino Den, which is usually items that are on their way to being discontinued or updated. If you sign up on their site or whatever, sometimes they send emails about certain deals, but there's not really much in the way of sales. Their gear doesn't depreciate much, second hand either.

colonel00

WKR
Pullouts pop up in the classifieds every now and again. To be honest, and I love Kifaru packs and frames, pullouts can be found from other companies or even made yourself quite easily. For $50 you could get a sewing machine and make your own pullouts to your specific size needs. A yard of silnylon and a length of zipper wouldn't cost much and you are set to make a ton of pullouts. Some folks even use Ziploc bags to organize gear. Not trying to disparage Kifaru's products but if budget is a consideration, there are other more cost effective options.

dotman

WKR
They always have a limited selection on sale around Christmas but that's about it other then discontinued items or inventory reductions in the rhino den. So I would buy what you want now as a sale is not common and doesn't include everything usually.

Just stalk the classifieds. You will usually save bank on shipping alone. They charge $11.00 to ship a set of ultralight pullouts.

I just bought some small silnylon stuff sacks, 5 in a bundle deal, for $7 shipped. They are the perfect size for pullouts from medical kits to kill kits. Lots of cottage vendors in this country trying to make a living, that offer great deals on UL stuff like that. God Bless men

Hall256

WKR
They always have a limited selection on sale around Christmas but that's about it other then discontinued items or inventory reductions in the rhino den. So I would buy what you want now as a sale is not common and doesn't include everything usually.
^^^This. As for the pullout, I have several of them from Kifaru from small to their mega. They are great but nothing that cannot be bought from a cheaper location. There was a guy in here that found a good deal on some at Wal-Mart.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

kravguy

WKR
I thought they normally have some items on sale for Father's Day. I believe they had a sale around Thanksgiving too, could have been for Black Friday. I know there was a discount sometime around there as that is when I picked up my pack.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

KurtR

WKR
I just bought some small silnylon stuff sacks, 5 in a bundle deal, for $7 shipped. They are the perfect size for pullouts from medical kits to kill kits. Lots of cottage vendors in this country trying to make a living, that offer great deals on UL stuff like that. God Bless men

Who did you get them from