Does stone glacier run any sales during the year?

USMC2378

Lil-Rokslider
I have been thinking about getting some down pants from stone glacier. Do they run any sales that you know about during the year? I have been reading the reviews for their Grumman down pants they are comparable to the Kuiu down pants at much less money. Just wondering if they ever drop even more in price during sales and when?

OP
U

USMC2378

Lil-Rokslider
They ran one around Black Friday. Think it was 20% site wide apparel

Do you know if you already get a pro discount like guide or military can you apply both if they are running the sale? I Kuiu does not let you is one or the other.

Turkeygetpwnd38

WKR
Classified Approved
SG does not do sales on any of their packs or hunting apparel. The closest you’ll get is free shipping and this past Black Friday, if you spent so much, you got a free beanie/socks. They might of put lifestyle apparel (logo wear) on sale before, but that’d be it.

OP
U

USMC2378

Lil-Rokslider
SG does not do sales on any of their packs or hunting apparel. The closest you’ll get is free shipping and this past Black Friday, if you spent so much, you got a free beanie/socks. They might of put lifestyle apparel (logo wear) on sale before, but that’d be it.

I appreciate the information 👍