Does your belly get sore

crumy

WKR
Question for you. I put 65 lb in pack today and did a 4 mile bike trail today. Been doing it with 45 or 55 with no issues but today the belt buckle seemed to hurt a little. Granted I don't have abs of steel or even aluminum but just wondered if any one else got that. The thought crossed my mind to put some sort of pad there. I imagine there has to be a reason not to or kifaru probably would have done it by now. Using bikini frame

Manosteel

WKR
I got some red marks on my stomach from hiking a few miles with 65+ lbs in the pack, but I think it was becuase I had the belt so tight that I was forcing my internal organs up :), There was no pain and I didn't notice until after I took off my pack and my shirt. (it reminded me of the ring you get on your behind after sitting on the bathroom throne to long reading rather than taking care of business lol)

I probably had the belt to tight but its a force of habit from trying to prevent my old packs from slipping down my hips. I will try it without cranking on the belt next time to see if that helps.

OP
crumy

crumy

WKR
I did have the belt pretty tight. But I don't think it was any tighter than usual. I will check it out. Maybe I pulled on it pretty hard as a precaution.