Dog names

LostArra

WKR
Zeppelin
Anatolian shepherd
1 yr old 110 pounds of herding machine (kids, cats, deer, hogs, other dogs, you name it)
aa1e3c9fe9339f318cdd0c0e7787c6b0.jpg
b8954a01003392acb8b197c0971ccd09.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

BadDogPSD

WKR
Maggie & Emmett are still with us

Norton, Chocolate Lab
Wyatt, GSP
Maggie, GSP
Emmett, GSP

Her full akc name is mias majestic diamond. Mia was her moms name, majestic oaks kennel is dads blood line and she was so white and vibrant like a diamond so I joined them, but she goes by diamond. Naming your own dog is part of the fun. Be creative and good luck with your new buddy.
c03bab8028b948bd1211a8e3b8cc896a.jpg
598c01c49f0f099029fab526a0d1970a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Grumman

WKR
Jack- he was a boxer pup that grew up with my son. Fantastic dog.

We are waiting on a Vizsla pup for our next dog and the kids decided his name is going to be Hank.

I had a mutt in my younger years named Pisshead. When he was a pup he would always run under my feet when I was taking a whizz outside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SaltyUte

Lil-Rokslider
The two labs I had growing up were named Dupont and Bristol. Can anyone guess the influence on those names?

Loco4dux

WKR
Beautiful dog, gun, and landscape. What make/model is the o/u and where was this? Looks like the kind of place I wouldn’t mind spending some time hunting.

Thank you sir... That's an old Weatherby OU, not even sure of the model. Can't find a smith to fix the ejectors properly but I do love shooting it anyways, points beautifully. That picture is in the foothills on the West slope of the Sierra Nevada's in November during our late dove season.

Thank you sir... That's an old Weatherby OU, not even sure of the model. Can't find a smith to fix the ejectors properly but I do love shooting it anyways, points beautifully. That picture is in the foothills on the West slope of the Sierra Nevada's in November during our late dove season.

Not to hijack the thread, but have you contacted Weatherby directly? I was listening to a podcast recently (Hunt Talk Radio maybe?) and they interviewed someone at Weatherby and we’re talking about how legendary their warranty was. I only mention it because they talked about a shotgun that was stolen from the original owner, beat to hell, then purchased by the original owner years later at a pawn shop or something.

I’m rambling, but that shotgun is too pretty not to be working 100%.

Loco4dux

WKR
Not to hijack the thread, but have you contacted Weatherby directly? I was listening to a podcast recently (Hunt Talk Radio maybe?) and they interviewed someone at Weatherby and we’re talking about how legendary their warranty was. I only mention it because they talked about a shotgun that was stolen from the original owner, beat to hell, then purchased by the original owner years later at a pawn shop or something.

I’m rambling, but that shotgun is too pretty not to be working 100%.

Thanks, I will definitely give it a shot and reach out to them that is a great idea.

Speaking of dog names, I think “Weatherby” would work... “Bee” for short, to fit my single syllable requirements!

WCS

Lil-Rokslider
Mine is named Tikka, after a rifle that came into my possession at about the same time. You'll find a name that means something to you.108054

Kiki and Kati for our two female Vizslas, Duke and Shotzi for the males. And the females were/are 10X better hunters than the males in our limited sample size.

My father inlaw has a GSP named schatzi, little different spelling. Shes only like 40-45 lbs. He tells everybody shes a pocket pointer cause shes so small but boy can she hunt and loves the water.
ae3ef3ce5a31ef8ccee594267cbf8b1f.jpg
6f1a63dd739de796f00140d31c2410c1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

brmtn

WKR
Duke +1

Had a great lab named Duke. Got a Chihuahua named Abiquiu and a terrier named Ansel now... Little dogs can hike!! My favorite dog ever was Sgt. Murphy, a black throwback Pomeranian.

References to favorite places, characters, subjects have served me well in naming animals. We let the kids name animals now... Cat named Smidgen... Pretty cute

Attachments

• IMG_20190623_130255.jpg
    IMG_20190623_130255.jpg
    547 KB · Views: 17