Dog trainers in New Mexico

Hi all,

My Google-fu always seems to lead me back to this forum, so I figured I’d pose the question to you fine folks to see if anyone here has some experience.

I’m getting my first bird dog in a couple of weeks- a French Brittany. A couple of weeks after that, I’m moving to Albuquerque. I’ll gladly take all the thoughts and prayers you have, it’s going to be a crazy summer!

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good dog trainer in the area. I’d really like someone who’s open to hourly sessions as opposed to a monthly boarding situation.

I’m open to recommendations, advice, opinions, etc.

Thanks!

Mosby

WKR
I don't know of specific trainers in that area but you might start by joining the local NAVDHA chapter. They have training days and it would give you people to talk with who could make specific recommendations.

about-us.html

I would also join this group.

index.html

OP
Mumbly-Peg
I don't know of specific trainers in that area but you might start by joining the local NAVDHA chapter. They have training days and it would give you people to talk with who could make specific recommendations.

about-us.html

I would also join this group.

index.html

I’m a NAVHDA member, I’m planning on joining the Zia chapter for access to live birds if nothing else.

I’ll look into that Britt group, thanks for the suggestion!