Doing a OTC second rifle in Co , thanks to you guys ...

CRJR45

WKR
I've only been on guided hunts but after joining Rockslide and HT I've wanted to try the DIY thing.
Booked a private ranch hunt in NM this year and have been thinking I might as well hit the OTC while I'm out there .
Started buying gear and getting the truck ready , and joined the gym .
I invited a few friends , but they all had plans or couldn't make it . But today a friend called and he bought his ticket , I'm picking him up at the airport .
I'm excited about the trip , and the chance for him to go on his first Elk hunt . I've been Escouting and have a few spots , plus I plan on being there a week before my hunt in NM to look around .
Thanks for putting up with me on here , I've learned a ton of stuff from you guys .

I've only been on guided hunts but after joining Rockslide and HT I've wanted to try the DIY thing.
Booked a private ranch hunt in NM this year and have been thinking I might as well hit the OTC while I'm out there .
Started buying gear and getting the truck ready , and joined the gym .
I invited a few friends , but they all had plans or couldn't make it . But today a friend called and he bought his ticket , I'm picking him up at the airport .
I'm excited about the trip , and the chance for him to go on his first Elk hunt . I've been Escouting and have a few spots , plus I plan on being there a week before my hunt in NM to look around .
Thanks for putting up with me on here , I've learned a ton of stuff from you guys .
Great to hear, good luck! Keep us updated

Go talk to the local wildlife department on your drive in. Sometimes the office will give you a few ideas.

Last edited: