Don't be an asshat!

If somebody leaves you positive feedback on this site, RETURN THE FAVOR. Few do and the majority needs to step up. Everyone benefits from the ratings feature RS added but it is useless when people don't use it. You want favorable feedback, right? Be sure you give it too. Only takes 15-30 seconds to post.

asshat.jpg

Fatcamp

WKR
I just went and tried to figure out how to leave feedback for a transaction last week. Fail. :cautious:

If somebody leaves you positive feedback on this site, RETURN THE FAVOR. Few do and the majority needs to step up. Everyone benefits from the ratings feature RS added but it is useless when people don't use it. You want favorable feedback, right? Be sure you give it too. Only takes 15-30 seconds to post.
I don't know what you mean by return the positive feedback favor, and everyone benefits from the ratings feature. Not trying to be a smartass, or a dumbass for that matter, but I truly don't know about these features.

A lot of people use Tapatalk on mobile and this cant be done thru it that I know of. Personally I could care less about ratings. I’ll usually look at post count on someone and if it’s high then I know at least it’s a regular on the forum. Also per rules if you use goods and services thru PayPal then you are protected for a purchase anyways so it doesn’t really matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

colersu22

WKR
I think Bruce means if I bought an item from Bruce and I say he is a good seller than he as the seller should leave feedback for me as the buyer or vica versa

Wrench

WKR
I've been buying and selling on this and similar sites for many years and never actually used such a feature. I recently noticed this and tried to square up......but honestly, I'll look up a seller and see what they've sold and see if there's any hangups in the past.

I'll include my phone number and try to make contact if I'm spending a great deal of money. I've passed on one or two deals ever and never yet had a glitch.

Feedback is good, but having a conversation will make you feel much better.

S.Clancy

WKR

View attachment 155070
Luckily I don't buy stuff here, so I can continue my ignorance of new features 🤙

Trr15

WKR
Bruce - did you ask the person to leave you feedback and they refused?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, okay so it has to do with buying and selling. I've bought a fair amount of stuff on here and sold a fair amount, although I haven't sold nearly as much as I've bought, and all my transactions have gone super smooth. I don't know if anyone has ever left me positive feedback though, guessing probably not. Oh no, now my feelings are hurt.

I will also agree that the feedback feature being added to the site was a nice addition, and I wish more people knew about it. I've bought and sold items on several different forums and the feedback feature on this site is by farm the easiest and most user-friendly.

On a site where lots of us try to buy and sell stuff using the paypal F&F feature, being able to see feedback and/or ratings is nice!

OP
Where's Bruce?
The website now has a ratings feature so when you buy or sell something from a fellow rokslider, you can post feedback about that person (like you can on ebay). If you click on a poster's name, (twice) you can view their feedback stats. This is a good way to separate the good folks from the bad. And yes, there are a few that are bad. No not many though.

My last purchase was the first time a seller left feedback for me, despite me making several purchases and leaving feedback.

Rockslide makes it easy. Just go to the posting purchased or sold fr on and it is obvious how to do it.