Don't be this guy

tony

WKR
Used to work EMS, 2 teen brothers had cross bows, one shot the other clean through the chest dicking off.

He did live

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
That picture has been around for a long time.

I routinely use the same arrow that has killed before. Used the same arrow on my moose and sheep two years ago. I shot one bull elk through both shoulder blades and the arrow stayed in him. I used that same arrow the next year on a bull and then it broke inside of him when he went down. Durability is right up there with consistency at the top of my list for arrows.

OMB

WKR
I had the same thing happen to me almost 20 years ago. Shooting cheaper Cabela's brand carbon arrows and hit a rock while shooting my bow. Shot the same arrow, back of the arrow with the fletching buried itself into my left hand on release. I looked at my hand, panicked, and pulled the arrow out. Thankfully did not break any bones but I still have nerve damage and some remaining carbon splinters in my hand.

I've snapped 2 arrows flexing them while practicing, and have never understood how they got damaged, meaning not related to missing the target or colliding with another arrow in the target. great habit to get into as part of your practice routine

Clarkdale17

Lil-Rokslider
I've snapped 2 arrows flexing them while practicing, and have never understood how they got damaged, meaning not related to missing the target or colliding with another arrow in the target. great habit to get into as part of your practice routine
I've had a few arrows straight out of the box I could hear cracking when I flexed them. Tossed them right in the trash. Some arrows come from the manufacturer with a defect.