Don't believe everything you see in Instagram etc(poaching)

Does anyone have access to the podcast that B. Call did where he bashed Snyder/Rinella to stand up for Greentree but later took it down? I thought I remember seeing somewhere that it was still available through some platform. I had heard Call through those two under the bus big time but wanted to hear it for myself.

That’s crazy, Gritty owes Snyder his current way of life, otherwise he wouldn’t of been anything in the hunting community but a small podcast. Sad if true.

Totally agree. Heard Snyder answer that question yesterday on his instagram story. The more this whole thing drags on, the more respect I have for Snyder (always had a lot anyway) and less and less I have for Gritty. Gritty really is a huge mooch who just spreads douchbagery throughout the hunting community.

Totally agree. Heard Snyder answer that question yesterday on his instagram story. The more this whole thing drags on, the more respect I have for Snyder (always had a lot anyway) and less and less I have for Gritty. Gritty really is a huge mooch who just spreads douchbagery throughout the hunting community.

Agree 100%. I'm sure I'd disagree with Aron on some things but I have nothing but respect for how the guy has helped countless others and has not sold out to the highest bidders of the outdoor industry.

Gritty is almost unlistenable anymore, just a constant infomercial or chatting about gear, politics, etc in which he has next to zero knowledge about.

Agree 100%. I'm sure I'd disagree with Aron on some things but I have nothing but respect for how the guy has helped countless others and has not sold out to the highest bidders of the outdoor industry.

Gritty is almost unlistenable anymore, just a constant infomercial or chatting about gear, politics, etc in which he has next to zero knowledge about.

Agreed...Snyder is such a helpful resource. I've learned a lot from his willingness to share the honest truth. I signed up for patreon to support Kifarucast a couple months back and am happy to do it.

Gritty is unlistenable period. I dont need to be told about beard oil and discuss the philosophies behind hunting ethics for hours on end. Its just tired and played with no new/educated information. Just the same old back and forth. I literally feel dumber after listening. I unsubscribed some time ago and thinking I may be missing something, listened to a new episode about a week ago. I definately havent been missing anything. More time to spend on Rokslide

I have no interest in gritty because Aron is both a better fit for my personality and more experienced in every way, and I understand why he was upset with Brian for what he said RE poaching (although it seems like there must have been other shit brewing for that to have been the last straw). That said, I don't feel a need to relentlessly shit on that podcast either. Brian may not have anywhere near the experience of Aron, but he's killed a lot more animals and spent way more time in the backcountry than I have. He has plenty of experience guys on as guests, and like him or not, he's brought a lot of people into hunting. If we're talking about ungrateful, some of you wouldn't know who Aron was if it weren't for Brian. I owe him that much gratitude myself.

He made a bad call throwing guys under the bus, and he may not have all the answers, but he's on the same side of most issues as most of us. I'll never be his best friend but I won't throw the baby out with the bathwater when he's doing more good than harm overall.

As for Greentree, it's not important to me what he did or didn't do, since I don't know him from Adam. Sounds like the law and those who enforce it took care of it so I'm not sure what there is to talk about.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I didn’t even hear the podcast but I wouldn’t be surprised if he was just using Aron and Rinella as noble representatives who aren’t without flaw, but to put Greentree on that same level was a mistake😂

You make good points Boxer, lowering perception of Gritty doesn’t mean Brian hasn’t done good things (more than I) for hunting, hasn’t spent more time in the mountains, killed more stuff, etc. It just seems in the early days he modestly played to his guests strengths and did a great job at it.

So now apparently greentree fell in a river, got cliffed out, almost froze to death, sos didn’t work and finally got rescued by a chopper in NZ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rcb2000

WKR
So now apparently greentree fell in a river, got cliffed out, almost froze to death, sos didn’t work and finally got rescued by a chopper in NZ

Where are people reading this, I saw someone else mention it but can’t find anything about it? Didn’t mention it on his IG

Someone posted about it on Instagram and then tagged his wife. She wrote about it on her Instagram

fc5a25ab91ee9d60f518d28e747a05e7.jpg

I dont really follow along with Greentree anymore. Got tired of the "I hate social media" talk but heres 600 hours of me being a badass. I am glad he is out to safety and would never wish bad on anybody. The guy is an incredible hunter, his whole narrative just gets annoying. According to his poaching statement, he didnt have the money to fight his poaching charge. But he has the funds to put himself "out there" in places like America and NZ, get rescued by choppers etc?

Last edited:
Makes me wonder how long and how many times he's done it before getting caught?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk