Dont mean to start a war "Match" style bullet for hunting

Mk7mmSTW

WKR
“It’s not the bow, it’s the Indian that gets it done”
There are thousands of rants about bullet failure and use this/not that. Typically the complainers made a bad shot and put the blame on the bullet. If you send a match solid through a elks heart with no expansion what so ever, you have a dead elk... If you gut shoot a elk with a gernade, you probably won’t find your elk and will begin blaming the bullet.
Since the topic has switched to Berger, my opinion is the 215 Berger and 180 Berger (both target) have killed more animals than Chrysler. I’m a big Berger fan because they do what i want. I speak from only my experience with them and not what I read on the internet. Too many people get strong opinions formed based solely off of what one guy posted on line instead of testing and forming their own opinion based on experience. I have killed everything from wild Bison to Antelope with Berger and 95% of the time my 195’s don’t exit, which I love. All that energy is transferred directly into the animals cavity. If you want a more solid bullet that lets you blow through both shoulders and exit, get a Barnes or any other brand that is more based on retention/penetration.
In my 6mm im on month 2 of waiting for a large order of the Barnes 112 match burners to use on coyote and antelope. it’s a match bullet built extremely similar to the Berger EOL and the price is too good not to try.