Don't shave till u kill

I started doing this in 2010 and thought it might be a cool bet to do on here. We would have to figure out a start and end date. And when u kill u could post ur pic up with ur animal and ur pretty clean face and all of us who don't kill have to wait till the end date and post a pic of our scruffy beard. We could work on the rules and dates just n idea anyone like it?

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have to shave everyday for work....Does it have to be facial hair? I could quit shaving other things!!!

My dad does this every year, I wish I could, but I have to shave everyday for work as well... It sucks cause I love growing out the ol' beard!

tstowater

WKR
I didn't realize that this was "the" manscaping forum. Screw the razor. I'm not sure why I even take one with other than to have the family look at me without freaking out when I come back. No shaving unless weathered in or done.

PhillyB

WKR
I start it every year on July 1. Since I hunt the early season bowhunts I get about a month of growing. By the time the hunts are over, the beard is pretty burly.

This year I am gonna shave it the night before I leave, but leave a horse shoe stache. It's the only time of year my wife allows the stache because I am gonna be gone for most of August.

RUTTIN

WKR
Rosinbag, I don't think the rest of us would like to see a picture of "other things" on the forum. I usually start growing August first, and don't shave until I kill something. With the Wasatch front hunt going on through December, I can get pretty scruffy. My wife usually prays for me to kill something, as she hates my beard.

drthornton

Lil-Rokslider
I started do this a couple years ago and will start again 8/7 when I leave for Nevada. My wife and kids hate it but I told my girls last year that if I killed an Elk they could shave my beard off(not the actual razor just the clippers to get the bulk off). I hope to do the same this year!

Been doing this for the last few years, however I don't shave till my last hunt is over for the year not counting any varmint killing... It really is amazing how cold my face will get if I've been wearing a beard for a few months then shave it down to nothing in a single go! Usually start growing it out a week before my first hunt, which will be this weekend!

Mike

mohawk32

Lil-Rokslider
Some army habits die hard. I couldn't do it. I feel like a dirty hippy if I go more than two days without shaving.