Door Gunner Questions

Hey all,
I run a hoodlum almost exclusively and earned some extra money this past month at work. While the Hoodlum works great as a day use pack, it would be nice to use something smaller when day hunting near home. I also need an EDC for work and the Door Gunner looks to be a great fit for both. I have a couple of questions though...1) is the belt removable? I thought I saw somewhere it was sewn in but then I thought I also saw someone say that they love that they can remove the belt when using as an EDC. I now cannot find either comment lol. 2) For those of you running the Door Gunner, are you able to add pockets? It doesnt look like there is much there to add but I could be mistaken. Would be pumped to add a large belt pouch or even a Sherman pocket if possible.

Thanks in advance.

oldhorse

WKR
I bought a Door Gunner when they were first released and I have used it consistently. It is a great little pack for short, fast trips and summit hikes. However, I prefer the Antero without a belt for EDC. Add a belt and some pockets and it's a great day pack. Just my opinion, but it's an option to consider.