Double Bull Deluxe

nickstone

WKR
Double bull deluxe blinds at A1 bargains on ebay, 229.00 -20.00 from ebay automatically, primos also has a 75.00 rebate form for them on their website. 209-75.....134$ thats the lowest price I've ever seen them. There were only 4 left when I bought mine this morning

Access Denied

herd90

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks. .3 left now

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Lower on Amazon, but not as low as that great eBay deal

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Guess I'm not seeing the Amazon deal. Roger's sells them on Amazon also, but it's $270 there as opposed to $250 on their site, free shipping, plus rebate for $175. The Double Bull Bullpen is cheaper, but no rebate.

This morning it was 240 from one of the "other sellers", I think Woodbury, when I posted it on my website

go4thegusto

WKR
Classified Approved
Really appreciate this. I snagged the last one this morning! Been a DB fan since Brooks and Keith founded the company here is MN. I bought a few of their first protos back in the day when they were trying to get started at archery shoots around here.

OP
N

nickstone

WKR
98.9% good feedback, with 278,000+ transactions, they do have a few with back feedback for not shipping quickly, or refunding items that never shipped. I'm crossing my fingers, hope it works out. The company is A1bargains

98.9% good feedback, with 278,000+ transactions, they do have a few with back feedback for not shipping quickly, or refunding items that never shipped. I'm crossing my fingers, hope it works out. The company is A1bargains
I think you are good. Just late probably

OP
N

nickstone

WKR
They responded to my message on ebay saying they would send me a tracking # once it shipped. It's been a week and they still haven't shipped.

go4thegusto

WKR
Classified Approved
I got mine UPS yesterday and I think I got the last one. Doesn't mean they shipped in the order bought though. BE AWARE...came signature required so I came home to a sticker on the door and had to drive to the center from 6-9 PM. They would try twice but thought I might miss them again so just went and got it. Signature required is a pain but the UPS gal said 'porch pirates" are getting to be areal problem.

OP
N

nickstone

WKR
Did they ever send you a tracking # prior to shipping it? I was aware they had signature required, they wouldn't let me check out with my po box. I had to update my shipping address physical one. I just sent them another message on ebay asking when it would ship

go4thegusto

WKR
Classified Approved
Did they ever send you a tracking # prior to shipping it? I was aware they had signature required, they wouldn't let me check out with my po box. I had to update my shipping address physical one. I just sent them another message on ebay asking when it would ship

Yes, they sent shipping notice and tracking through ebay email.

herd90

Lil-Rokslider
I hunted out of mine this morning

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk