Double Spurs?

USMC-40

WKR
I’ve never seen that before - not sure if I’ve ever heard of it either. Double/triple beards are ‘fairly’ common but never seen this. Pretty cool

Zeke6951

Lil-Rokslider
I killed one like that several years ago. I killed him at Land Between the Lakes in Western Kentucky. He had 2 beards too. My turkey was a rather small bird weighting about 16 to 17 lbs. I still have the legs somewhere with the spurs attached. I have hunted turkey since 1970 and yours is the second 1 I have ever seen. Good job.

I have tagged dozens of turkeys and helped with a bunch of others' and have never seen that nor heard of it.

Ive heard about it and seen pictures but never actually seen it. Between my dad my self and a buddy of mine we have killed 200 birds+ birds in many different states.
Thats an awesome trophy!!

Fullfan

WKR
Like wise, I have killed around 200 gobblers in several states. I have never killed one with more than one spur per leg. I have seen pic of other that have killed them, but never the length of the shown spurs. trophy no doubt.

JBrew

Lil-Rokslider
I've killed one and seen a couple others over the years. Definitely not common

double beards and bearded hens are much more common than double spurs..... I've never shot one personally but have at least one buddy that has.