Draw application deadlines

Has anyone made a spreadsheet covering draw/PP application deadlines for multiple western states? Bout to put one together covering deer/elk just making sure I’ve not missed something similar already on the slide. If not I’ll post it up when I get it finished

Jaker_cc

WKR
Yep, gohunt.com has every application deadline for every western state. Register and they email you before a deadline approaches.

Yeah, just get gohunt and forget about the spreadsheet. If you want you can make an outlook calendar.

Gohunt has a spread sheet every year.

Jaker_cc

WKR
I mean hiding money from my wife way ahead of time so I don't miss any deadlines... :)

Lol well done!! Mine knows it’s deadline time when I start spending 2-3 hours at night on go hunt and state sites going over odds and percentages. Tax refunds and OT go to applications.

Pro953

WKR
I use go hunt as well, but I do keep a spreadsheet year round with the states, app dates, result dates and the animal/zones I am applying for. Then I red them out once I have applied, bought points etc.

I keep a separate sheet for budget, and update it as I apply. Hopefully she never finds that one!!!!!

Not I required process, but I just like spreadsheets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wisco2020

FNG
Yep, gohunt.com has every application deadline for every western state. Register and they email you before a deadline approaches.
Awesome I will have to tell the buddy to register! Was working on a spreadsheet currently haha

slick

WKR
Huntin Fool also publishes one.
It’s already up, I’ve been using both gohunt and huntinfool for this same purpose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
MBAO-millennialbyageonly
If someone can tell me how to upload an excel file I’ll post up what I got so far. But yes I use gohunt as well but just wanted something a little more concise and applicable to my hunts where I can look at everything on one page

GreenNDark Timber

Lil-Rokslider
I started keeping an Excel spreadsheet in 2004 (way before gohunt ) for all my applications . I have a tab for every state and they're arranged in the workbook in sequential order starting with the earliest due date each year. Within each state I have rows for each species I apply for and columns for number of bonus points, 1st-3rd choice on application (that used to matter) , tag cost, license cost, non refundable cost, due date, date submitted and result date. I also keep my customer id numbers and log in info for each states website so it's all in one place.

The first of every year I send myself calendar invitations with email reminders for every states due dates that year so I don't get busy and forget to apply. I'm sure there are easier ways to do it now but it's worked really well for me over the years and I like the historical data it gives me. I just hope my wife never finds my spreadsheet and runs a sum on the non refundable column.

OP
MBAO-millennialbyageonly
@GreenNDark Timber Yes mine is very similar but instead of tabs I used drop down menus with IF functions to select species per state and have appropriate draw deadlines and current preference points assigned to each. I’m also going to include in similar format units I’m currently looking at with all the relevant statistics.

Attachments

• 65822942-D0D2-4CC8-BC15-D255E3D49857.jpeg
    65822942-D0D2-4CC8-BC15-D255E3D49857.jpeg
    350.2 KB · Views: 37

zacattack

WKR
I get all the dates off go hunt and then plug them into my spreadsheet and calendar on my phone. My spreadsheet looks almost exactly like the one posted. Then I have a separate spread sheet with bonus points, species and states that they are in.

Fatcamp

WKR
These are the kinds of threads I show my wife to convince her I'm not as obsessed as she thinks I am. 😀

I just have a Word document with the draw deadlines in order from first to last that I leave open on my desktop.