Draw Deadlines

• Thread starter rebecca francis
  • Start date
R

rebecca francis

All the application draw deadlines for Montana, Wyoming, Nevada, Colorado, Idaho, and New Mexico have been posted to the rokslide calendar. Make sure you check it out so you don't miss your chance to put in for your dream hunt!

JSonn

FNG
thank you for setting up this awesome feature on the forum- much appreciated and helpful

OP
R

rebecca francis

Have now added Oregon and Washington into the draw deadlines, as well as tentative dates for the results from each state.

keep

Lil-Rokslider
This calendar has been beyond useful and I plugged everything into my calender so I don't miss the deadlines as in the past.
I did have a thought as I was digging through the dates, what about doing the deadlines in RED print and the results in GREEN, it would be easier to distinguish between the two then.

Also is there a feature coming that we can import all the dates to a google calender?

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the comment. The calendar was a bunch of work, so glad to hear the feedback. We might be too late to make the changes you mentioned, but will bring them up before we start on next year's calendar for sure. Thanks and tell you circle of influence about Rokslide, we'd love to have them join us.

OP
R

rebecca francis

Great ideas! I think we can make that work.:)
Thanks for the feedback