Drawing elk tags

gohunt.com insider has a pretty neat tool that can help you see and compare states, areas, etc for hunting Elk. It costs some money, but for me its worth the cost. I am not affiliated with it, just appreciate the ease of use.

OP
Mwilson

Mwilson

Lil-Rokslider
gohunt.com insider has a pretty neat tool that can help you see and compare states, areas, etc for hunting Elk. It costs some money, but for me its worth the cost. I am not affiliated with it, just appreciate the ease of use.

How much money for a membership?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CBECK61

Lil-Rokslider
It's worth every penny to save time and in the long run money because you will make less mistakes by understanding all the rules better. IMO a new guy will find better units to hunt using it and have a better understanding of what to expect from a unit.

OP
Mwilson

Mwilson

Lil-Rokslider
Is there an app? Or just website?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
You forgot to mention that along with that, most OTC units in CO are overrun and gonna get worse with nearly 20 former OTC units going draw.

And we haven't even talked about the hikers, bikers and recreationists hitting the trails ;)
Yeah, but those 20 units are pretty much going to be unlimited draw so I don't think it'll have an effect, except for the guys who just show up to buy tags OTC without reading the regulations lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yeah, but those 20 units are pretty much going to be unlimited draw so I don't think it'll have an effect, except for the guys who just show up to buy tags OTC without reading the regulations lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
It may have some impact even with unlimited draw. All the guys that pickup OTC between the draw years likely won't want to burn their points on those areas (assuming most people target draws with 2+points)

It may have some impact even with unlimited draw. All the guys that pickup OTC between the draw years likely won't want to burn their points on those areas (assuming most people target draws with 2+points)

True but if Sneaky's right, you could probably start applying for your fav unit accumulating points, and draw them every year as a second choice while you build points.