Drew a Kansas Mule Deer Rifle tag!

Agilliam

FNG
That is where i plan to spend my time is unit 1. Atwood is dead center of my range that ive looked up thus far too!

Ian Ketterman

Lil-Rokslider
Is the corn coming out north and around Colby? I am going to McCook NE in a week. curious how the crops are coming along.

Agilliam

FNG
Got my spotting scope finally and sighted to 200yrds. Plan to go out for a scouting trip in late October/ November some time prior to season. Anyone have insight on glassing for plains mule deer? Where do they like to bed and feed after crops have been cut and so forth?

Just pick a high spot you can see lots of country from and you'll be fine. You'll pick up deer several miles away easy.

tdhanses

WKR
I would suggest not hunting the CO or NE border as there isn’t a season going on in these states and the deer jump state lines and don’t come back.

Steel Rain

Lil-Rokslider
When my kids are done playing Saturday sports I’ll start archery hunting out there. My stepbrother only archery hunts and sees way more and way bigger deer than I have out there. We drew again this year. We lease 500 acres but will probably see you in or around the WIHA areas. That’s just how it it out there. Good luck!