Drew Colorado S11 looking for info.

Curmudgeon

Lil-Rokslider
No help to offer but just want to congratulate you on drawing a very difficult tag.

strousek

Lil-Rokslider
Good friend of mine drew last year and used Joe with Horn Fork Outfitters. He shot a missive 11 year old ram worth every penny. Those collegiate's are not easy country to navigate.

JOswald

FNG
I know several guys that hunted with Horn Fork Guides over the years and have had great success including in S11. Might be worth reaching out... Probably a once in a lifetime tag

I have a buddy who drew G3 and I've been helping him scout. We've seen a lot of rams up Clear Creek. Mostly younger rams but 3 pretty darn nice ones and then 2 that are almost full curl. If you have seen any good billies, let me know.

Twice we've seen a plane harrassing the sheep. I only saw it once but he saw it on a solo trip the following weekend. He called DOW to see if it was them doing counts. The lady said it was not them and that she would notify the game warden. He then called the the US fish and wildlife service and a special agent called him back within 5 minutes. He gave him the partial tail number we got from the plane and the agent thought he would be able to track it down. He did not mention what the fine was but said they've seized planes before!

OP
C

cobrad

FNG
I have a buddy who drew G3 and I've been helping him scout. We've seen a lot of rams up Clear Creek. Mostly younger rams but 3 pretty darn nice ones and then 2 that are almost full curl. If you have seen any good billies, let me know.

Twice we've seen a plane harrassing the sheep. I only saw it once but he saw it on a solo trip the following weekend. He called DOW to see if it was them doing counts. The lady said it was not them and that she would notify the game warden. He then called the the US fish and wildlife service and a special agent called him back within 5 minutes. He gave him the partial tail number we got from the plane and the agent thought he would be able to track it down. He did not mention what the fine was but said they've seized planes before!
Sent you a PM.